Stayed the weekend of June 28-30 for a girl's weekend. Everyone there was great! The ladies at the front desk remembered us by name. They treated us like friends, not guests. Rooms were quiet and comfortable. There weren't the usual loud noises or kid's running through the halls at all hours like the big chain hotels. Breakfast was wonderful. Would give it more stars if I could...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Shreveport's downtown business and entertainment district, The Remington Suite Hotel & Spa has no equal in its class. What began as Shreveport's oldest pharmacy in 1907 was converted into a hotel in 1986. Renovations began in 2006 under new ownership and has since been converted into the stunning establishment it is today. Refurnished and redecorated, The Remington has undergone some amazing changes since its rebirth. A gorgeous lobby, two separate indoor event spaces, a rooftop event space, a fully-serviced spa, an indoor pool and hot tub, a full service bar, and The Gerard Butler Movie Theater are among the amenities The Remington holds. The rooms are spacious and elegant, with 5 classes of suites to choose from. Each room offers a bathtub with Jacuzzi jet, a kitchenette, a safe for valuables, and one of the most comfortable beds you'll ever sleep in. We at The Remington take pride in maintaining our rooms and common areas to provide consistent comfort and charm. We welcome you to The Remington Suite Hotel & Spa, Shreveport's premier boutique hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Remington Suite Hotel and Spa Shreveport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Remington Hotel Shreveport
- Remington Suite Shreveport
- Remington Suite Hotel Shreveport