The Remington Suite Hotel and Spa Shreveport
$98
  • Pool
$84
GardenInn.com
Eldorado Resort Casino(Shreveport)(Great Value!)
$57
$58
Hotels.com
$139
$129
All reviewsjacuzzi tubentire buildingvalet parkingbeautiful hotelblind tigersized bedsouthern hospitalityvalet servicesitting areacontinental breakfastthe entire staffindoor poolexcellent staythe breakfast areacalled the front desklobbysofa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 15, 2012

The room was comfortable, clean and quite and the LCD tv's were a nice touch along with WIFI. The breakfast was not a full breakfast but satisfying. The staff were very friendly and they even offer a bible study!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We were travelling to New Orleans and stayed at the Remington on the way and wished we could have stayed longer. It is really worth a visit. Huge rooms with great decor marble surfaces a HUGE bed, jacuzzi bath walk in shower and we were given a very reasonable rate. The staff were helpful and friendly. Everything about the hotel was stylish and well finished with lovely attention to detail. The pool area was fab as was the gym area. No complaints from me except we couldnt stay longer but I would definitely recommend this hotel for a visit.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2012

The updates on the interior of the rooms were wonderful. I took my sisters and they also enjoyed the stay. The staff was so friendly and helpful as usual.The breakfast area is clean and the food was delicious. We loved the bird tables and chairs.The pool was spacious and just the rightr temperature. I couldn't beleive that it was full because it was so quiet. We will certainly stay there again and again.

Room Tip: All the rooms are slightly different which makes it fun to see which one you get the next time.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We loved our stay at the Remington. We live in Bossier and was just looking for a nice hotel for a get a way. All the casino hotels seemed so standard for the same price as this luxurious hotel. I told my husband that it was a cross between a bed and breakfast and a grand hotel. It had a very unique style about it and the staff was very friendly. Loved it so much I am hoping to visit again for my Birthday!
One thing I would add is the breakfast could have used more class. The pastries were not fresh. Maybe work with a local bakery on that!
Thanks so much

Room Tip: Deluxe room was very spacious with an extra sitting room. We felt the standard would have been roomy enough but when we booked there were none left.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2012

The first great thing about this hotel is that they are very accomidating! We needed an early check in. I called ahead to see if that was possible. I was told the couple before had checked out and our room would be ready at 12. Regular check in is at 3. We got there about 12:15 and waited about 15 minutes until our room was ready. We got the bi level suite #2. So lovely! Comfortable, yet fancy! The bed was so soft and comfy. The huge window was so neat! You could see the casino in the reflection of the office building across the street! The only downside is that there is a noisy bar next door. All night you can hear music and people talking outside.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends