We were so fortunate to find this beautiful boutique hotel while traveling back to our home in Florida. We always check TripAdvisor before booking our stays, and this one had incredible reviews so it was our top choice for the night.
We weren't disappointed, as a matter of fact it was everything we expected and more! Kate took our reservation and was delightful both over the phone and in person. From the moment we walked in we could tell we were in for a very unique experience. Shelby welcomed us and took us to our deluxe suite which was beyond wonderful. We stayed in the Rousseau Suite, we're wondering if Kate assigned it to us because of our French last name. It was simply gorgeous, with muted colors, the softest king bed, a huge bathroom with a jacuzzi and shower, lighted make-up mirror, a Keurig Coffee maker (now I want one for home), and many other special appointments that make deluxe suites so desirable.
The TV's are flat screens and they had recently upgraded to Infinity. One of ours wasn't working properly and Shelby wanted to make sure we were comfortable and happy, so we had the option of moving to another suite of our choice or changing out the box in ours. Shelby brought keys to other suites which were equally charming, each with a different artist theme. Since we were already happily settled, we opted for changing out the box and it worked.
We enjoyed our experience so much, we both want to go back to Shreveport specifically to stay at the Remington. Next time we will schedule massages, use the pool, and try the fitness center and other amenities. If you are looking for unique, charming, and above and beyond service, the Remington has it all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Shreveport's downtown business and entertainment district, The Remington Suite Hotel & Spa has no equal in its class. What began as Shreveport's oldest pharmacy in 1907 was converted into a hotel in 1986. Renovations began in 2006 under new ownership and has since been converted into the stunning establishment it is today. Refurnished and redecorated, The Remington has undergone some amazing changes since its rebirth. A gorgeous lobby, two separate indoor event spaces, a rooftop event space, a fully-serviced spa, an indoor pool and hot tub, a full service bar, and The Gerard Butler Movie Theater are among the amenities The Remington holds. The rooms are spacious and elegant, with 5 classes of suites to choose from. Each room offers a bathtub with Jacuzzi jet, a kitchenette, a safe for valuables, and one of the most comfortable beds you'll ever sleep in. We at The Remington take pride in maintaining our rooms and common areas to provide consistent comfort and charm. We welcome you to The Remington Suite Hotel & Spa, Shreveport's premier boutique hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Remington Suite Hotel and Spa Shreveport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Remington Hotel Shreveport
- Remington Suite Shreveport
- Remington Suite Hotel Shreveport