“Rip off”

Cuisines: Chinese
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rip off”
Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

Went to get some trimmings to go cause me and my wife were cooking an Asian dinner at home but wanted some wontans and sushi . After lightly packing there already small to go box they had the nerve to charge us an extra 3 dollars because we were sharing. There food isn't the greatest as it is but it was more convenient for what we wanted. Will not be going back.

Spicewood, TX
“Definitely above average”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

On the road weekly, eating in chinese buffets all over the south.

Excellent spring rolls and good hot and sour soup.

Stuffed shrimp were some of the best I've ever had.

Shrimp with vegetables was perfect; prepared with chunks of cabbage.

Sliced chicken and broccoli cooked just right.

The fried rice and lo mein were above average. The lo mein was full of onions, just like it should be. It was slightly oily, but that makes it good.

Only gripe: no small bowls to prepare/mix the wasabi or to put hot oil in (must have hot oil on every bite).

No fancy atmosphere, but who cares when you are solo?

Great service.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank 1twangster
Fort Worth, TX
“Average”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

This is a very typical Chinese food buffett in a shopping center, nothing to special just good typical Chinese food

Shreveport, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great price!”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

This is as close to true authentic Chinese food you can get while still offering "Americanized-Chinese" food options, too. Owners are very friendly. My husband and I also used them for our wedding rehearsal dinner at the restaurant (he is Chinese-American) and they went above and beyond on the quality of the selected menu.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank mdev0
Shreveport, LA
“Good for the price”
Reviewed July 7, 2010

This is a chinese buffet in South Shreveport. They have a giant selection of dishes that appear to always be fresh. The one thing I noticed different about this place is the food is not real oily like most other chinese buffets. Our server told us they cook everything in broth and not oil. Most time I have gone there to eat I can see an employee pealing or cutting fresh vegtables. Desserts are not that great like most other chinese buffets. I eat at this place about twice a month and enjoy it.