“Shreveport institution”

George's Grill
Ranked #72 of 492 Restaurants in Shreveport
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Mom's food with the mom hassle!
shreveport
“Shreveport institution”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2012

George's has made the same plate lunches and great hamburgers for many years. Nothing fancy, but good comfort food.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Greek Dressing and Hand Cut Filet Mignon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2011

Who would have thought that our lunch of "convienence" while at Centenary for a Tuesday concert turned out to be such a great place for wonderful food and excellent service. Had the Greek Dressing on my salad -TDF!!Followed by a Open Face Steak Sandwich that "I swear" was a Hand Cut Filet Mignon. Side of Hash Browns and followed by a lovely piece of strawberry pie.Put me down for another trip to Shreveport to see Mr. George, Miss Brenda and the rest of the cast at George's.

• Visited November 2011
Shreveport, Louisiana
“My favourite place to get breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2010

I've been going to George's since I was very young. The people who work there are awesome and super friendly and I absolutely love going there. I eat here at least 2-3 times a week and I'm never disappointed. George's has the best coffee in Shreveport and their pie is delicious! I always see someone I know when I'm there, which is great. I love George's and will continue to eat there for many more years!

Bossier City LA
“I was poisioned by the at georges”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2010

My son and I returned from a camping trip and were hungry, we decided to go to Georges. I've eaten there many times before I grew up in this area. My parents used to take me there when I was my sons age. After making it home I began to feel horribly sick and HAVE a case of horrible diarea ate thier and we got food poisioning. If I am not better by morning I will being going to the doctor.

Longview,
“Tasty Plain economical and scenic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2010

We breakfasted at George's Grill on Kings Hwy. Feb. 21,2010 and enjoyed the experience as well as the real food. My cream waffle was quite tasty, a real cream and butter taste if a tad thin. The eggs and hashbrowns were just right and the biscuits were pretty darn good. No ingredient was too strong, and they were well browned on bottoms.
Waitress was very attentive and pleasant. We visit Shreveport 2 or 3 times a month and like to explore different places each time. A good breakfast should be simple, fast, tasty and made from real ingredients. George's Grill fit my criteria.