“I give up.”

Ranked #349 of 498 Restaurants in Shreveport
Cuisines: Seafood
“I give up.”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I have been to shanes around 15 times. It is very convienent to my work. The crawfish etoufee is overpriced and inconsistent. One time it will be great, next time NO CRAWFISH, next time burnt roux, next time great, next time disgusting. I have complained. Po boys are soggy. Everything else is super salty.

Franklin, North Carolina
“Best Ever!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Love this little spot! I eat there every time I'm in the Shreveport area. I love the great fish and sides. I'm smitten with the whole of their service, quality of food, cooked well, served well and priced well.

Visited May 2012
Shreveport LA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not worth the money”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Went to lunch on Mansfield Road and ordered a roast beef po-boy and my wife ordered steamed crab. There were TWO slices of meat on the po-boy and the crab was served with liquid, buttery flavored OIL.., Way over priced for what you get. Will not be returning.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Cheftiger
Logansport, Louisiana
“Authentic Cajun food”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

The deep fried jalepeno's and fried green tomatos were great. the seafood gumbo was delicious. Very casual dining experience.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank dejimita
Greenwood, Louisiana
“Food is good and service was great”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Although the food is quite good it just isn't served hot enough. Maybe it had something to do with there being 10 in our party, I don't know...we weren't all served at the same time so can't imagine that was the problem:) French fries need to be hot, not room temp. The cat fish I ordered was excellent and another friend ordered oysters that she said were excellent. The food just isn't served warm enough.

The atmosphere at Shane's is very good, and our server was excellent. She did all she could to serve us and make us happy. A server just can't make cold fries hot!!!

• Visited February 2012