“Perfect romantic dinner” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #24 of 488 Restaurants in Shreveport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Fine dining restaurant, evening only, tue-sat, reservations recommend, proper business casual dress required, perfect for special occasions.
Benton, La
“Perfect romantic dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

Great food all the way around on top of the quiet romantic candlelit atmosphere makes Mabry House well worth the money. Will definitely be returning!

Visited January 2013

“Reviews lie, it was terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

First of all if you want to eat at your grandmothers house go here. The table was so small you could not even get food on it. Dinner rolls straight from SAMs, dinner overpriced as it can be and bland, need I say more.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
8 Thank Mattboz1
“The food and service are outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Mabry House is one of our favorite places to eat. It never disappoints. We have now eaten in the restaurant and at the chef's table, and the food and service is awesome!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“It's not what you think”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

I was told by many people to try this place. I walked back in time when I entered into a cheesy old B and B decor of fake plants and Doilies. It was scary but we sat anyway because the food had to be better. We were wrong! The rolls were from SAMs wholesale, the salads were boring. The crab-cakes were 30 dollars so I expected them to be great, they were not. The food was over sauced and over priced and I left there feeling cheated. It's a joke do not waste your money.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Mattboz1
Bossier City, Louisiana, United States
“Excellent..Great Special Occassion Restaurnat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband and I were looking for a place to spend a romantic evening together...first time since we had our son 19 months ago! The Mabry House delivered! The restaurant is in an old house, very dark, intimate, quiet and romantic. The food was superb, I had the sea bass with lump crab meat, mushroom bisque and my husband had the filet oscar style (have to request) and the grilled mozarella salad. The service was excellent and the key lime pie was amazing! We will certainly visit again for another specials occassion...hopefully we won't have to wait another 19 months.

• Visited September 2012