“My Favorite Chinese Place!!”

Imperial Cathay Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 528 Restaurants in Shreveport
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2012

This place is hands down the BEST Chinese cuisine in the Shreveport area. Always fresh food, friendly serivce and atmosphere is great. I want the sesame chicken just thinking about it right now. Definitely eat here!

1  Thank SouthernBell813

Reviewed June 2, 2012

The food has been fantastic each of the 3 times I have been there. Great atmosphere and professional, friendly service. So nice to not have to fight for a spot in the buffet line, if you know what i mean....

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I am a chinese food lover. I have eaten Chinese food all over the world. Imperial Cathay is my favorite Chinese sit down restaurant. I have had at most of the items on their menu and recommend it all. The fish tanks are just great. I like to sit by them to look at the fish while I eat. Parking is always an issue so if you are going you should carpool or plan to walk from another stores parking lot. For those of you missing Nan Kings this will be you new favorite.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Imperial Cathay is a regular dining and lunch spot for me. The food is always good quality though it's pretty standard Chinese fare. The servers are always pleasant and it's an attractive restaurant.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Always good food, clean, good service, good experience