“SMOKEY”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 24, 2012

The food and wait staff are great!! The place is smokey like burning wood, I needed a shower when I left. Everyone one was great and the food was delicous! You MUST have the angels!!! They are to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I enjoyed the oysters on the half shell but found $12.95 per dozen costly. I'm now retired and living primarily off my Social Security check.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Ate with my family - group of 6. Restaurant was not crowded but our table was crowded and pushed into the corner. Food was good and hot but it was expensive for just burgers. Had to ask for refills on drinks.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Great food, good service, glad we chose this place. Fried shrimp was HUGE!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

A local hang out with low demands for food and drink. Not a place for a good dining experience, but if you want a loud partying atmosphere then this may be your spot.

1  Thank Mizong