“Great soup and sandwiches”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #26 of 600 Restaurants in Shreveport
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed April 27, 2016

This is an extremely popular restaurant in a busy shopping center. There is always a crowd at lunch. The soup and sandwiches are excellent, especially the corned beef sandwich and the tomato soup. The diner places his order at the register and then the waiter brings his food to the table. The salad bar is very good and very popular. There is free soft serve ice cream. The restaurant does a large take-out business as well.

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed March 15, 2016

I have been several times. Many choices of good soups and sandwiches. All make fresh after the order. Free soft serve ice cream after the meal. Salad bar. Love their turkey reuben!!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

We kind of stumbled upon this place and glad we did! Fantastic sandwiches that are extremely large. I had a half a Reuben and it was the size of a regular sandwich. Fresh ingredients and a fantastic salad bar. They have free soft serve ice cream too!! Great location with plenty of parking. It's near a Starbucks to get coffee afterwards - if you have room . Price was reasonable and we got our food very quickly. Lots of seating!! Can't wait to go back!!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed December 7, 2015

We frequent this establishment quite often as we love their soups and salads at lunchtime. The serving line moves quickly and the staff is more than accommodating for any extra requests. Most enjoyable place and good food.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed July 31, 2015

My wife and I ate here during our nostalgia visit to Shreveport. When we went in, the restaurant was packed, as it was during the lunch hour. My wife persuaded me to get the salad bar, which I don't usually do, so we both got our food from the salad bar. The selection was pretty extraordinary, and the food tasted great. The little cornbread and the dark muffins are fantastic, but I would dare ask about the ingredients. With water to drink, our total came to $17.35 for a mountain of tasty food. This place is hard to beat.

Date of visit: July 2015