“Delicious”

Crawdaddy's Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 495 Restaurants in Shreveport
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Crawdaddy's Kitchen is a Cajun restaurant bringing the relaxed "laissez les bons temps rouler" attitude to Shreveport. Let the good times roll!
“Delicious”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Great food! Had the 3.5 pounds of boiled crawfish and it was perfect. It's laid back and family friendly.

• Visited June 2013
CRAWDADDYS, Owner at Crawdaddy's Kitchen, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
We are so happy that you enjoyed yourself. We appreciate your business & your great review!

Lewisville, Texas
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stopped in for a quick lunch, the Meat Pie and Red Beans and Rice were great, beer was cold. Wife had a Crawfish Po boy and fries great as well. Her Hurricane was a bit pricey at 9.95 but I guess they are a lot of liquer. We will definently go back.

Visited May 2013
CRAWDADDYS, Owner at Crawdaddy's Kitchen, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review!! We are so happy that you enjoyed the food and your right, the Hurricane's do have several liquiors in them.
We hope that you come back and see us again soon. Thank you, Ollie Bryan
Dallas TX
“Bad!! #1Are you kidding me??”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Tripadvisor has never steered us wrong in 7 years but it did w this restaurant. #1 are you kidding me? My family eats 5-10lbs each of crawfish and my husband cooks the best. We were traveling through Shreveport and decided to stop here. Mistake. They don't cook the spices in the crawfish instead give it to you on the side. The best places are the hole in the walls for crawfish this place was that w out good crawfish. $100 later and left 12 lbs on the table not eaten.

1 Thank Meko
We are so sorry that you had a bad experience at Crawdaddy's. We do appreciate your review
and hope that when you are in Shreveport again you will come and try us again.
Austin, Texas
“Great Service and good food.”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We ate here because of the good reviews and the alligator. The food was good, wish I would have ordered the crawfish. I ordered the alligator and my wife had the crab cakes. Mostly fried things on the menu and not a fancy place. Staff was excellent, very friendly and help full. Also drinks are strong!

Visited May 2013
CRAWDADDYS, Owner at Crawdaddy's Kitchen, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
We want to thank for eating at Crawdaddy's, We are happy that you enjoyed the food and
service. We hope to see you again soon, and then maybe you can try our Crawfish.
Thanks again for the good review. Ollie Bryan
Marietta, Georgia
“3.5 - Solid choice”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We went to Crawdaddy's strictly based on all the reviews on Trip Advisor. How can you not try the #1 rated restaurant in Shreveport on T. A.?

Crawdaddy's is nothing fancy. I'd classify it as a quasi-dive. Our service was attentive and the food was fine, but it did not blow the doors off Cajun cuisine. Not that Crawdaddy's is bad, but the ranking is a bit surprising.

If I lived in the area I would go occasionally, but I don't feel the need for a special trip. If you are in the general vicinity of Crawdaddy's and want some Cajun, it's probably worth a stop.

Visited May 2013
Wow, I just read your review and so very sorry that you were that disappointed with our
Crawfish. If you would not mind, I would like to know what time of day you came to
Crawdaddy's so that we can talk to the server and cook that day and make sure it never
happen again. We do thank you for your review, we take them very serious. Ollie Bryan