“My first experience at Anthony's...”

Anthony's Steak & Seafood
Ranked #35 of 498 Restaurants in Shreveport
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Just located below 3132 bridge in Shreveport, La Anthony's Steakhouse is impeccably styled with a design that melds contemporary elegance with classic comfort. Experience the art of traditional Steakhouse table-side dining, unsurpassed service and unmatched attention to detail. Exclusive private dining for groups of 15 to 30 may be arranged at Anthony's. Anthony's Steak and Seafood is a fine dining restaurant specializing in steaks, seafood and poultry, grilled the way you like it. The restaurant has main dining room along with a wine cellar. The dining room reveals a romantic, intimate atmosphere, with a rich color scheme, and finely dressed tables. Anthony's Steakhouse feature prix fixe menus with private dining. The superb wine list is hand-picked and there are a range of wines available by the glass. Anthony's offer a tremendous array of steaks grilled to perfection, sea bass, lobster, soft shell crab, king crab legs and more divine seafood selections to further enhances your dining pleasure with dim lighting and an elegant ambience. Celebrate Louisiana in style with a memorable dining experience made to order at Anthony's. Anthony's Succulent Steak, Seafood, Poultry or wild game will satisfy your most desirable cravings, an extensive menu of entree created by restaurateur. Anthony D. Williams, Sr. Anthony's has been acclaimed as one of the most highly anticipated Steakhouses in Shreveport, Louisiana since 1993. Chef Anthony's has a personal commitment to finest Steaks, Seafood and Poultry available. Thanks you for allowing us to serve you. Executive Chef / Restaurateur Anthony D Williams, Sr.
Shreveport, Louisiana
“My first experience at Anthony's...”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This was my first time trying Anthony's. I was very impressed and the food was delicious. My boyfriend had steak and frog legs. I had stuffed chicken breast and pasta. While I will never get the chicken dish again, I am definitely looking forward to returning and trying new items off the menu. Staff was great and friendly.

• Visited January 2013
awilliams40424, Owner at Anthony's Steak & Seafood, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thanks for a great review and we are sorry you were not completely happy. We believe that our success depends on exceeding our guests’ expectations. At Anthony’s each and every friend is treated with a personal touch. It is this personal commitment to the finest Steaks, Seafood and Poultry that guarantees all of our friends an unforgettable dining experience. Should you visit us again please feel free to let us know if you are not happy and we will correct it for you. Celebrate Louisiana in style with a memorable dining experience made to order at Anthony’s we you are treated like amazing friends not guests.
Thanks you for allowing us to serve you.
Anthony D Williams, Sr.

“Beyond Expectations”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Originally intended to come for Valentines Day'13 but I decided to go the following day. So glad that I did as I was able to enjoy the food, atmosphere and hospitality of the beautiful waitress'. If you want to feel good while being grown and sexy, this is the place for you!!!

We are so happy that you enjoyed your visit and a great review was written about your visit.
Our menu is careful to remind patrons that fine food takes careful consideration and preparation. After all, we hope one does not enter Anthony’s for fast food! Anthony’s has Succulent Steak, Seafood and Poultry will satisfy your most desirable cravings , an extensive menu of entrée choices and side dishes offer a tremendous array of steaks grilled to perfection, sea bass, lobster, soft shell crab, king crab legs, Red snapper and more divine seafood selections to further enhances your dining pleasure with dim lighting and an elegant ambience allows you to enjoy what we have to offer.
Thanks you for allowing us to plate you.
Anthony D Williams, Sr.
“So much better than we expected!!!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I had the pleasure of visiting this restaurant on Feb. 11th. We were pleasantly surprised at the beautiful decor. The staff were very pleasant and accomodating. We had steak and shrimp and the steak was the best. I live in Texas and have had many many steaks and will have to say Anthony's was the best I have had thus far. It was very tender. The chef even came to the table and spoke with us and I will have to say he was very nice!. I would have to add that I absolutely loved the music!!!!! I will definitely visit the restaurant again and highly recommend it to everyone!!!

Thank you and we are glad that you enjoyed the Improvements we are making, our award winning chef has a personal commitment to the finest Steak, Seafood and Poultry. we are looking forward to you next visit.
The uniqueness is one to be adored.
Executive Chef / Restaurateur Anthony D. Williams, Sr.
Grand Cane, Louisiana
“Great Evening-Great Food”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Quiet, friendly, delicious food, excellent salad bar. Love the choices of veggies. Filet cooked exactly as ordered. Recommend this small out of the way place.

• Visited February 2013
Thanks for your review, and we are pleased you had a great dining experience here at Anthony's.
We hope our award winning food would make the drive here more enjoyable for you.
The uniqueness is one to be adored.
Executive Chef / Restaurateur Anthony D. Williams, Sr.
Benton, Louisiana
“Food is good, owner is rude”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We used to eat at Anthony's on a regular basis. The food was always pretty good, and I love, love, love that red dressing on salad bar - not sure what it is, but very tasty. The last time I ate there the owner was pretty rude to me and basically told me he didn't need my business. Okay. I can accommodate him there. Won't be back. Read his responses to other critical reviews to get an idea of what the attitude is.

• Visited February 2012
6 Thank Pat G
awilliams40424, Owner at Anthony's Steak & Seafood, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
We are here to accommodate all of our friends and we will love to know when were you here and what did you eat? We hold this Restaurant in the highest regards as far as customer's. If you had a problem or a bad experience we would have love to handle it in house. Trip Advisor or social media is not the forum for debates. I am sorry if you thought we could skip your order to the front of the line on a Saturday night at 7.15 p.m with 35 friends ahead of you, so i asked you if you were able to go on the internet and look at our menu and give us a call back if you still wanted to order, because it would take us about 35 minutes to and hour to serve all the tables that are in front of you. You are always welcome, and if you change your mind we will love to serve you. This will be the last review we respond to so i want to thank everyone who have reviewed us and any after this one thanks in advance.

Best regards,