“You'll like it”

Ranked #62 of 518 Restaurants in Shreveport
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Chinese and Japanese Fine Dining
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The food is good and moderately priced (at least for lunch). The fare is typical for a Chinese restaurant in Shreveport. But the quality is better than other Chinese restaurants in the area. Also, they're accommodating with special requests like no onions in the fried rice. Even though I know the fried rice is already mixed; meaning they make a batch just for me. And that leads me to my next point: the service is excellent, except for one waiter. And the hostess (who I think may also be the manager/owner) will remember you after visiting once or twice. And they obviously appreciate your business--which I like--when I'm spending my hard-earned money.

If you like Americanized Chinese food (and who doesn't?), you will like this place.

1  Thank Ralph B

Reviewed April 19, 2013

good food, very clean and friendly staff! the place is o nice and very romantic, very good for family gatherings, couples, friends and the food is excellent, very classy place!

1  Thank cezeal
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We are vegetarian and we ordered Mix vegetables,noodles and spring roll. The food here was so blend.. no taste at all !!! we sent it back to make it little spicy still it didn't taste as good as it was supposed to be.

1  Thank ddparikh
Reviewed November 15, 2012

food was fresh an hot not cold like the buffets....server was very friendly .as was the hostess ,an the cashier. I like my egg rolls so hot they almost blister my mouth,,an think i did get a small one as a matter of fact..rice was just rt an soup was just as good

1  Thank kay b
Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

Try General Tso Shrimp. I was very impressed with every aspect of this restaurant.

1  Thank WiggyNWA