“Always Good”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #96 of 519 Restaurants in Shreveport
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We alwys look for chick fil a because we do not have them in Michigan. They are always good to the last drop anytime.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is such a great place to bring the kids. The food is delicious and my little ones (3 & 1) love the nugget kids meal with fruit cup. Not only that, but there are little Cheerios cups for the really hungry little one who can't wait for their food. Hand sanitizer wipes are located in several places. Finally, the play area is great! I'm typically not a fan of letting my kids in restaurant play areas but this is an exception. Going to this restaurant makes for a good night for my family!

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!