“Family Friendly Gem”

Splash Kingdom Waterpark
Ranked #9 of 66 things to do in Shreveport
More attraction details
Owner description: Splash Kingdom is a family friendly waterpark that offers plenty of summer fun for everyone. There are wave pools, slides, children's areas and a lazy river for those who want to just relax.
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This family friendly waterpark is the perfect size with a good variety of water slides so that the more adventurous can do the big slides like the Bonzai and Flash Flood (my favorite), while younger children can do the smaller slides like Monkey Business and the lazy river. We arrived early and started off doing the big waterslides first since the lines were short. Because of the layout, one of my children and I were able to do the big waterslides while my other child (who doesn't like big slides) could wait at the bottom for us. Then we moved on to the wave pool and the lagoon for a while. Even the poolside slides at the lagoon were fun like the Cannonball slide. Everything was clean and employees were friendly.

1  Thank Rebecca L
J774, Manager at Splash Kingdom Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Thank you for the review. The flash flood is one of my favorite slides as well and we are glad that you and your family enjoyed your time here. We are working on a new pool area, which will expand the park and provide more options for you and your family. Check out our Facebook page for more details. Thanks for coming and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had soooo much fun. We were 2 adults 6 kids ages 7- 13. Even though the park was small it was nice to be able to find the kids quickly. I loved the Christain music, and atmosphere. The employees were very helpful, and the park was kept clean. The food was basic hamburger, hot dogs etc. We will def. go again if we are in the area.

1  Thank christiej903

Thank you for the review. We love to hear from our guests. We will pass on your response to our staff. We can’t wait to see you again.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I had so much fun at splash kingdom everyone that works there is nice.it was very clean you don't get lost because its small I would go aging

J774, Manager at Splash Kingdom Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Thank you for the review. We love to hear from our guests. We are glad you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful summer!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I took my four children, ages 14, 16, 8 and 6. We all had a great time and ended up spending two days there. There was plenty of activities for every individual in our group. The park isn't supersized so the older children could be in one area and I could easily find them. The boys loved racing each other down those dual yellow slides. We appreciated that when the park had to close to lightning in the area they issued us rainchecks that allowed to come back at no charge at our convenience. I have been many places and no one has ever offered a rain check with such a generous policy. Food and drinks are served at the facility. Typical fare for such a venue. Not bad, not great but definitely standard food similar to that served at other amusement and water parks in the US. One very nice thing that this park offers is the convenience of taking your own picnic lunch and the outdoor covered picnic area that is super convenient to the park's entrance. There are plenty of lifeguards on staff and I appreciated the Christian atmosphere and scriptures around the park. Will definitely be returning as I can appreciate bigger doesn't equal better.

4  Thank cnh624
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Splash Kingdom is a good place to take the kids for a few hours to cool down in the heat of summer. The place is not exceptionally big and bigger kids (think teens) will get bored pretty quickly here. The lines can be long and the food selections are limited. This is the ideal place to bring the smaller kids for 3 or 4 hours. The positive upside is that it is a Christian establishment so is very worthy of supporting.

4  Thank DEBORAH J