“Nice!!!”

Ranked #4 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
Midland, Texas
“Nice!!!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Came to the Hampton out of sheer desperation. We had just left the Remada and it was after midnight when we arrived. I figured the price would change our minds but at $119.00 it was totally worth it! The service was excellent, the rooms spacious and very clean!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone!!

Stayed March 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I was awakened this morning by a bed bug crawling on me! I only stay here cause it's close to the airport nice for an early morning flight, but not at the cost of bed bugs crawling on you. Diamond member with hilton quickly moving to the marriott. Unless you want bed bugs crawling on you, I advise you to stay somewhere else!!!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Clifford S
Kay P, Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport Airport, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Clifford,

I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. Please know that the health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance and we work closely with a professional pest control company to address and rectify any pest situation that might occur. After inspecting the room Ecolab Pest elimination services has notified us that no trace of bed bugs have been found in the room. However, We have reviewed your comments with our staff and have addressed the situation so we may ensure future guests are taken care of. We hope you will continue to stay with us when traveling through the area and welcome you to contact our offices directly if we may be of any additional assistance. Also, as you are aware that we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and we stand by it. We have issued full refund for your stay.

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

I always stay at Hampton Inn because of the clean bed so I had booked this hotel before my traveling. After a long day of driving I walked in and was greeted quickly by a very friendly front desk attendant. She could tell I was tired and asked how I was. She invited me to enjoy food during "managers hours" there were also fresh cookies. But best of all a clean room and very comfortable bed.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dallas
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I probably would have rated this one a 5 but I found a used wash cloth hanging on the shower curtain. Otherwise it was very clean and comfortable. To earn a 5 the place must be outstanding and do something special for me. The manager did the special part as he said I could park my motorcycle under the awning in front. Price is what one should expect maybe a little less considering it is by the airport. The "Happy Hour" ie food and drink upon check in was a good surprise for me. I was on a motorcycle trip cut short by mechanical problems so I was tired and hungry. The adult beverages tasted great. Breakfast was not great but better than most hotels. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Stay here if the price is not too high for you.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed March 7, 2014

The staff here is wonderful - very friendly and helpful to someone not familiar with the area. The facility was clean, cheerful. Evening reception was a nice way to unwind from a long day and breakfast started the day in a positive fashion. Very comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

plano, United States
Reviewed March 5, 2014

this hotel is alright but I think that the price is a little bit much considering the area they are in I'm from there so I'm very familiar with the area don't let the area fool you because its by the airport. Also the check in and out time doesn't quite add up to a whole day you check in at 2 but have to be gone by 11 that's not right.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Weslaco, United States
Reviewed March 2, 2014

The front desk representative that was on-duty at the time of our early arrival, went extremely above and beyond to accommodate us and get us into our room after our 12 hour drive. She is the epitome of what customer/guest services should be and should be emulated by her peers. My wife and I will definitely be staying at this Hampton Inn, on our next visit to Shreveport.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple