Hampton Inn Shreveport Airport
$109
Homewood
$98
  • Pool
Sleep Inn & Suites I-20(Shreveport)(Great Value!)
$80
$85
$82
Eldorado Resort Casino(Shreveport)(Great Value!)
$84
Official Site
$89
$86
  • Pool
All reviewsshreveport airportroom was cleanwafflesbreakfast staffgreat place to stayconvenient locationnice staystaff was friendlynew orleanscomplimentary breakfastvery nice hotelgreat roomfront desk staffstayed one nighteasy accessbusiness tripfitness center
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stayed one night in this hotel while traveling through Louisiana, and really enjoyed it. We had a King Suite (room #425). It had a large living room with a settee, two arm chairs, an ottoman and the TV. There was a kitchenette off to the side that had a sink, microwave and a small icebox. The furniture was firm and comfortable.

The bedroom contained a king-size bed, dresser, TV and two nightstands. The bed was very comfortable (as usual for Hampton).

The bathroom was clean and very roomy. The tub was a jacuzzi tub, though we did not have time to try out the jacuzzi feature.

The front desk staff was very nice, as well as the lady that worked in the dining area the following morning during the breakfast time.

If I could change one thing it would be to fix a couple of issues that were present in our room when we arrived. There was a burn hole in one of the armchairs (looked like a cigarette burn), and the mirror door in the bedroom had a large 2-3 foot crack in the mirror. I immediately mentioned both to the front desk staff so they would know that these things were already present when we checked in.

These two things were rather minor in the big scheme of things, and we will definitely stay in this hotel again if we stop-over in Shreveport.

Room Tip: Our room faced the main road out front (Monkhouse Drive). This is a very loud road at night - horns honking, cars\trucks idling loudly at the stop light, and what sounded like motorcycles racing up and down the road in the wee hours of the morning. Even though we were real close to the airport, I did not hear any planes - just noise from the road out front. So - if noise like that tends to keep you up, you may want to ask for a room in the back.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Solid value for the location. The staff at this location always gives extra effort to make my stays pleasant. There is ample parking and the lighting at night is good. Overall security seems to be very good.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I was really pleased when I got into the hotel to be welcomed to a manager's reception with free drinks and snacks. When I got to my room I was really pleased to see a sign that said that the duvet covers had been cleaned prior to my arrival. One would hope that is the standard, but it is nice to see it confirmed. The stay was comfortable and the staff was really friendly.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We enjoyed our stay. The hotel location and price was good. Very clean and well kept. The staff was great!! We couldn't have found a better place to stay with all the great things that came with the hotel. I will be going back to revisit soon.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We stayed here for a weekend get away with the kids. The hotel staff was friendly and the facilities were clean. Our room was in great condition and had comfortable beds and a flat screen TV. The pool was clean and well maintained. The breakfast was great

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family