All reviewsshreveport airportroom was cleanwafflesgreat place to staybreakfast areaconvenient locationsouthern hospitalitynice staystaff was friendlywaffle househot breakfastfront desk staffstayed one nighteasy accessbusiness tripfitness centerinns
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I have stayed at Hamptons before and they were ok . This Hampton Inn was not only clean but newly updated with every amenity. The staff were beyond helpful and the breakfast was actually good ! Give it a try if visiting.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Donn L
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We arrived late Sunday afternoon with no reservation. The front desk was super friendly and quickly found us a room. Gave us two free ice cold botles of water and directions to a good restaurant. We were on the 2nd floor, and other than the ugly carpet of the hallway, it was great. Super comfy bed, great linens and extra pillows. This is why I always book a Hampton when I can. Also, the furnishings seem to have been upgraded. The falt screen was large and the bath had a sink/counter that looked quite nice. I do wish they would upgrade to two ply paper though! LOL. No airport noise which suprised and delighted me! Breakfast was standard fare, eggs, waffles, cereal, fruit and oatmeal. To expect more would require an actual restaurant.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank bluewaterbaby
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The hotel location was excellent for my arrival at the airport and the location of the of the Classic Football Game I attended. The staff personell were very helpful and friendly which also made my stay enjoyable and comfortable. The price for the accomondations was the icing on the cake. If I were to return to this area there is no doubt I would stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank TapDaddy
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We arrived tired and ready to relax but without reservations on a Saturday evening. The front desk clerk quickly got us a room at the best rate possible then kindly suggested a seafood restaurant were we could order take out. Upon arrival in our room, we were greeted with typical Hampton Inn coziness and cleanliness as well as a bottle of water and a bag of Cheeze-It's which thrilled our daughter. The bed and pillows were super comfy, and the hot breakfast was the perfect start to our day. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Edward L
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This hotel is nicely decorated and looks, feels and smells brand new. Staff was nice and check in was a breeze. Parking is free. It is very close to the airport. I did not use the shuttle, since we had a car. Breakfast was scrambled eggs, waffles, pastries and cereal with some fresh cut fruit. OK to get you full but if I was there for more than one day maybe I would get tired of it.

The hotel served its purpose, as I was staying there in preparation for a flight leaving the next day. Did not hear any planes or have any problems. I have stayed her twice and it is consistently good.

As with all Hampton Inns, there is no restaurant. The area is an airport area and there is not much food within walking distance. There is a dairy that abuts this, but not the stinky kind with cows, just a processing plant of sorts. Kinds of funny as I didn't notice until the second day. Lots of gas stations nearby too if you have to gas up before returning your rental car.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business