“OH MY GOSH!”

Sam's Southern Eatery
Ranked #44 of 492 Restaurants in Shreveport
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Arkansas
“OH MY GOSH!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

We visited the Greenwood Drive restaurant and left with as much food as we had already eaten. We ordered jalapeno mac n cheese bites (just get them). Then my husband and I each ordered the pick 3 (fish,chicken strips, shrimp) with 2 sides. Let me just say you can eat on this for 2 days. Pick 3 came out as 4-5 each, and no small portions either. The shrimp are the size of gigantic tiger shrimp. We could only eat most of the sides and one of each meat, the waitress smiled and brought out to-go boxes. This 2 day food supply with drinks and appetizer for 2 was $35.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank SRN

“Huge portions , great food ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Will come again

1 Thank planotexas1
“Can we count to four?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We dined at Sam's for dinner on a Friday evening. The place was quite full for dinner. I ordered the 4 piece shrimp and fish dinner. I got 7 shrimp and 5-6 pieces of fish that were 8-10 inches long each. Everyone

Orlando, FL
“My New Favorite Fish & Shrimp Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

We found Sam's through our GPS on a recent trip. The place got excellent reviews, I second all the good things said about it. The shrimp were BIG, the fish was great and the portions were HUGE. I thought the breading/coating was great on the fish and the shrimp. We had to rush to catch a flight. The waitress was so nice and extremely accommodating. She quickly boxed our food and gave us to-go drinks immediately upon request.
I'm gonna fly out of Shreveport again so I can return to Sam's!

• Visited November 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Huge portions, good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

We ate at the Greenwood Rd. location. The portions of seafood were huge. My oyster poboy was enough for two to share and my wife's seafood combo could have fed three. The food, service, prices and location are all pluses. Not as tasty as nearby Brother's, but definitely worth a visit.