“Catfish & Shrimp”

Sam's Southern Eatery
Ranked #41 of 495 Restaurants in Shreveport
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Oxnard, CA
“Catfish & Shrimp”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Go here for great catfish and shrimp. The desserts aren't bad either! The portion sizes are also pretty nice.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Michellee67

Wills Point, Texas
“omgosh - you won't believe all the food!”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

My mom (80+) and I (50+) ate there 4-16-12 - the helpful young man at the Louisiana Tourist Rest Stop coming east on I20 told us about it when my mom asked where is a good place to eat seafood - and you will really not believe all the food you get! Janet was our waitress and she was so sweet - brought us our tea very quickly and let us have couple of min to make up our minds - I decided on shrimp only - 6 w/ff and coleslaw - mom - fish -3/shrimp -3 w/ff and okra - 1st - yall this aint no dinky shrimp! My order of 6 was more like 10 huge shrimp - my mom had 4 fish and 8 shrimp!!! we had to take alot w/us and finish it later, the pie looked great, but was so full - just could not try it this time - but I will be back!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank onecentntx
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Sams will fill you up everytime”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

This place as portions that would make a giant full. The servers are you, bubbly, ladies that always go above and beyond to make sure your food and experience is spot-on. I have never had a cold item here either - its all cooked to order - guaranteed! Try a piece of their HOME MADE cakes too... you will love them... Extra points if you get to try the red velvet cake! So good.

Visited April 2012
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Too Much Food !”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

We went here on a recommendation from the RV park we were staying at close by. He warned us about the amount of food we would be getting. We didn't listen. The waitress was great. It was slow so we invited here to come sit with us so we could talk about the local area.

We ordered hush puppies to start...six of them. Out came 10 ! We ordered the catfish...three piices....out came six ! We had to take home food there was some much. Oh, and did I mention it was delicious !!?? We went there twice more during our stay.

• Visited December 2011
Maassluis, The Netherlands
“Great food”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

The food is great. They fix your food right then when you order it. They have very good service. They give you way more than your order.