“Horrible!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Shreveport

You added Motel 6 Shreveport to your Saves list
Motel 6 Shreveport
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   7296 Greenwood Road, Shreveport, LA 71119 (Formerly Red Roof Inn)   |
Ranked #33 of 36 Hotels in Shreveport
gainesville
“Horrible!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

Absolutely horrible place!! We arrived with a group and had no running water in our rooms. Comforters were dirty, as we pulled them off and put them on the floor we noticed the blanket was very dirty and full of hair as if someone shaved their head on top of the blanket. As if it couldnt get worse there was hairs from peoples private areas all over the towels and the hand towels were filthy. Also there was a couple staying in the room next to us that appeared to live there acting as if they had been doing drugs and acting very weird and being loud. Very scary place and I do not recommend this motel to anyone!!!!

Room Tip: do not stay here!!
Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Shreveport
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

This is the worst motel you could ever hope to find.. For starters there was a young woman
performing oral sex on a man in a car parked right in front of the lobby.. in broad daylight..
I informed the assistant manager(Keesha) and also informed the manager.(Tina). however
they acted like they didnt even care.. come to find out that the woman in the car was a local prostitute and was still allowed to stay there, even after this incident. But what do you expect for 39.99.. the Hilton

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Sean B
Atlanta Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

I stay at a lot of Motel 6s. This is the second worst that I have stayed in. My fellow guests made me quite nervous and this was despite the fact that I had my sport German Shepherd with me. I know that I am not staying at the Ritz Carlton when I stay at a Motel 6, so I am not expecting much. But I am expecting to go to my room without feeling intimidated and I am expecting the front dest staff to act like they are glad I am spending my money at their business location and not that they would rather that I went away.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank Kerwin G
Bradenton, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

Room was nice. Noisey air conditioner. Price was $75 without internet discount. Room was clean. TV so so.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank flashflorida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2011

We had to wait on the attendant to quit her game of solitaire, before we could check in. Had to reprogram room key 3 times before getting another room, along with 2 other guest. High priced. Had to buy shampoo from vending machine. Unclean. Roach motels better than this place.

• Stayed March 2011
3 Thank Gwh1973
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2011

My daughter and I stayed at this motel going and coming from Texas. We needed a smoke free room because of allergies. Going the room was shabby, but did not smell of smoke. Coming back the smoke smell was so bad we could not breath. We tore the cover off the beds and that helped some, but it definitely was not a smoke free room, and it too was shabby. It was the one that was off exit eight going through Shreveport LA

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
Tyler Texas USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2010

When we looked at the room, the bedspread was rumpled, the sheets were not entirely on the bed, and were filthy. We went down to the office to get a refund, and there was a long line -- probably 20 people -- waiting to get refunds. We got the refund and drove till late that night to get home to sleep in our own bed. I disinfected our bags and anything that had contact with any surface in the motel room.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple