Motel 6 Shreveport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 13, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Emma H, General Manager at Motel 6 Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Reviewed May 6, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Emma H, General Manager at Motel 6 Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Reviewed May 2, 2013

The staff was rude, room was dirty, sheets were dirty after I started looking. Upon arrival there were no towels in the room

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Emma H, General Manager at Motel 6 Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Dear Terry S
Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review at Tripadvisor. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your experience here at The Howard Johnson. I always appreciate feedback on the service that we provide and i will most certainly take your comments on to our team.
Kind Regards
Emma Hebert

Reviewed April 24, 2013

However we stayed at the Howard Johnson hotel in Hot Springs Ar on west grand ave 4/19/13 and my experience there was terrible. The water was off the first hour of check in and I could not shower and shampoo my hair before I went to a wedding party luncheon. We had to leave and shower over to a friend's house and then later that night my husband and I got stuck on the elevator. I reported all of this to the front desk clerk and then to the manager and all we rcvd was an apology and no discount. That experience was not worth me paying $88.36 a night for. So we were very skeptable about staying at another Howard Johnson Hotel after that experience.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Emma H, General Manager at Motel 6 Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Dear Deloria J

Thankyou for giving us a 5 Star rating here at The Howard Johnson Shreveport. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry that your experience at The Howard Johnson in HotSprings AR was not as satisfying and i will be sure to pass your comments on to the Howard Johnson team responsible for that property. We hope that you have a wonderfull day and would love to see you again soon

Kind Regards
Emma Hebert

Reviewed April 17, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Emma H, Manager at Motel 6 Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013