“ALWAYS a great breakfast or lunch!”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Ranked #7 of 541 Restaurants in Shreveport
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 11, 2015

Always enjoy eating here, love everything on the menu, and the staff is great, just be prepared for a wait on the weekends.

Reviewed November 11, 2015

long wait for Saturday morning and food was adequate, not the special foods we were expecting. Long wait on weekends.

1  Thank shotard
Reviewed October 24, 2015 via mobile

Always enjoy eating at here. They are busy, but we always time our visit so it is not at rush hours. The food is always excellent. This morning I had the Egg's Benedict and it was delicious. Never had a meal that we did not enjoy including the lunches.

Reviewed October 20, 2015

Although very busy on a Sunday morning, system in place to handle this. Food and service excellent. Well worth the trip to get there.

Reviewed October 8, 2015 via mobile

I have been to Another Broken Egg many times and usually enjoy their food. During my most recent visit, my friend found a long dark hair in her egg scrambler. She reflexively pulled it out of her food and threw it on the floor. We promptly notified our waitress who politely apologized. When we received the bill, my friend had been charged full price for her meal. When I questioned this, we were told that since she didn't leave it in her food, we would still be charged for the entire meal. Thank you very much for our gross surprise followed by an insult. You have just renewed my loyalty in Strawn's with their delicious food without hair.

3  Thank jkelley010207