“Great for a change of pace”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Ranked #8 of 519 Restaurants in Shreveport
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Finding parking in their parking lot was a little tricky but once inside service was very friendly.
French toast as good as have had at a restaurant and a selection of omelets you don't find at many places. Good food good service.

1  Thank 74JAB

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Just started a saturday tradition of getting up and treating myself to the best breakfast diners that Shreveport/Bossier City has to offer. Stopped here and was blown away. Food was fresh and very hearty. I most definitely received my money's worth and will return again for a my saturday sessions.

1  Thank allthingsnew12
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

I have been wanting to eat at Another Broken Egg for a long time. The food was good but I don't feel worth the price. There were not many healthy food choices. I asked for picante sauce for my omelette and there was a charge for it. With their prices I feel condiments should be free. Now that I have been there, I don't have the desire to go back.

1  Thank CREED2013
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This was very good! A little bit of a wait but worth it! Have eaten at a restaurant named this in Destin FL and was great as well! Very good if you plan on waiting awhile before you eat again.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I had the crab cavallo which was very tasty! Although the potatoes could've been fresh instead of frozen... That was my only complaint. Their fresh baked muffins were delicious and so was the mimosa I had. Portions are large, both my sister and I couldn't finish our meals. Prices are a little steep. I got the crab cavallo, a mocha, a mimosa, 2 muffins to go, and my sister a mocha, and turkey melt for $50!! I would eat here again.