“Good Chinese food, especially the take-out”
Review of Chef Lee's - CLOSED

Chef Lee's
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: is on the intersection of Kings and East 70th streets
Description: is on the intersection of Kings and East 70th streets
Shreveport, Louisiana, USA
“Good Chinese food, especially the take-out”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We enjoy getting a take-out meal at Chef Lee's because the food is good and the price is moderate. I have eaten a meal in the restaurant and was comfortable. But I prefer to eat at home so I can share some of my meal with my dog.

Visited March 2012

“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I just wanted to say chef lee is by far the best Chinese Buffett around. I live in Monroe, and me and my whole family drive to Shreveport just to eat at chef lee. Chef less food actually tasted like Chinese food. The service is terrific. And the food is always fresh. I also love the chocolate fountain they added. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU GOING THERE.

Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
“Great Buffet”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

This is a very well stocked buffet. The sushi is amazing! If you get past the condition of the entry-way and the bathrooms you will enjoy this restaurant.

• Visited June 2012
“If I lived in Shreveport, I'd be a regular at Chef Lee's!”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

This Chinese buffet is marvelous! The selection is extensive, and there are plenty of items for those who are non-Chinese eaters~ so don't shy away because someone in your group isn't big on Chinese. It's a really good value too, and that's always a plus! If you live in or are visiting the Shreveport area, and you don't visit Chef Lee's, you're missing a good dining experience.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“My family's favorite”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Chef Lee's is my family's preferred chinese resturant. The buffet is always well stocked and hot. We prefer to order takeout, and the order is always ready on time. Good job!

Visited December 2011