“Thank you Cheddars”

Add it.
Cheddar's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We have been travelling around Lousianna the past week and was seriously beginning to question the customer service experience in the food service industry in this state outside of New Orleans. Thank you Cheddars for letting us know that you can receive both great food and great customer service from a restaurant! The food was a very flavourful...one of the best chicken quesadilas we have tasted. Was our first time tryiing red beans and rice and very happy we chose that side, everything we had was very tasty. Very afforadable pricing and large food portions. Again thank you Cheddar's and thank you Melissa for your outstanding service.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Good prices, good food, good atmosphere?...if you are looking for all three on a budget, this is the place for you. The honey cresants are yummy!

Reviewed December 14, 2012

We were almost told to sit on a used table that still had se food on it. She moved the carry out box to the table across and told us to sit there. It was smelly in there. Wow !!!! I didn't know that's how you run a restaurant. I don't know what these owners of these place think they are doing. Menus are ripped apart. Look like a s.... le in there. Happy eating people.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

This restaurant is very nice and pleasant. The food is really good and I will definitely be back. I ordered the catfish with glazed carrots and red beans and rice. Nothing disappointed me about this entree. The catfish was very good. I loved the tarter sauce. The carrots and red beans and rice was delicious! It even had sausage in it. To top it off we had Honey Buttered Croissants. They were so light and fluffy and melted in your mouth. The service was excellent provided by our server Angelique. I felt like I was in New Orleans with this comfort food. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Our waiter couldn't seem to get it right. He brought my friend the wrong meal entirely, and then asked if my friend was sure he wanted to send his wrong order back. I also did not receive all of my order - I was missing a side dish. Even after asking for it, I never received it.