“Very nice and friendly”

Ranked #7 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Very nice and friendly”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We only stayed one night at this hotel but we found it to be quite nice. We were welcomed with warm cookies - nice touch after being on the road for hours. Our room was large and bathroom had some nice touches (a large walk in shower). The breakfast area was large and comfortable with pretty good breakfast items. The location was close to restaurants and shopping. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Not all rooms have a walk in shower. Two of my relatives who were staying in other rooms had a regul...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Hallsville, Texas
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Recently stayed at this hotel and was very pleased. The King room was extremely nice, clean, and roomy. The breakfast is plentiful and has something for everyone. The ONLY complaint that we voiced to management was when housekeeping knocked on the door once AS she was opening it to see if we were still there...an hour and a half before checkout time. YOU DONT DO THAT!!!!!
Other than that, our stay was perfect.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
lubbock, United States
Reviewed November 17, 2013

From the time you enter the lobby until you check out you feel welcomed and right at home. The lobby is warm and inviting as are the fresh cookies to enjoy while you check in. The breakfast area is large and accommodating. The Elevators are a bit slow but very clean. The hallways are spacious clean and quiet. The rooms are large and modern.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Englishtown, New Jersey
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I just stayed there for four nights with my daughter checking out the college in the area. Hotel was nice and clean, breakfast was pretty good. Coffee was available 24/7 and was good. My only issue was the fact that I had to have my room keys replaced daily. Everyday they stopped working, it was really annoying especially when going up to the room carrying a lot of items. There was no reason for this and I have no idea why the desk staff couldn't program the keys correctly.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Manalapan, United States
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I picked this hotel based on it's reviews and it's location. We were checking out a local college and it was perfectly situated for our needs. Close to restaurants, the airport, and shopping. There were two issues during our stay though. We were there for 4 days, and each day I had to go to the front desk because our room keys stopped working. Including the morning of checkout (hours before checkout time). This was really annoying and very inconvenient. I also needed to print out boarding passes in the business center and one computer wasn't working and it had a working printer, and the other computer was working but had an out of order printer. It was printed at the front desk. The room was clean, and had comfy beds. The breakfast was decent, and the coffee was good. I would stay there again if we are back in that area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I hadn't stayed in a Hampton Inn for over 10 years due to a previous experience. A co-worker recommended this one to me and I was very skeptical because it was located on a very busy road. For once, someone build a hotel that was actually quiet. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Jackson, MS, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Great room - clean and spacious - recommend it to couples traveling to Shreveport, LA - only issue was the road repairs ongoing to Hwy 1 that caused us substantial delay in getting to hotel first night of our stay - other than that, excellent experience and value for the room rate.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple