“Great Weekend Hotel”

Ranked #5 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
Metairie, Louisiana
“Great Weekend Hotel”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The family were here for a wedding and family reunion.The room was top notch, hotel was quiet at night, comfortable beds, breakfast in the morning was excellant than other Hamptons I've stayed in. Close to a serveral strip malls & other stores. Family enjoyed the indoor pool althought it was not heated (heater broken but we were warned). The staff were friendly and gladly met all of needs. When we ever get back to Shreveport we would want to stay here every time.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here on April 9th. Very clean and great staff. Looks like it opened yesterday, but has been open 3 years. If in area in the future, I would stay there again. They really work hard to keep nice and clean. A very large and good breakfast. Near fast foods and a couple of hospitals.

• Stayed April 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this Hampton. The room was so nice and clean. The bedding was first rate and so comfortable. They thought of everything including packs of popcorn to pop in the microwave. The flat screen TVs were awesome as were all the bath products supplied.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The hotel feels upscale with its dark wood furnishings, white fluffy duvets, and chrome accents. Very clean and comfortable rooms, hallways, and lobby. Complimentary breakfast included the standard cold items plus hot items, like eggs & sausage or breakfast pizza, make your own waffles, oatmeal. The pool is indoor, but be warned it is NOT HEATED. We went in March and the water was freezing. The hot tub was great though. Staff was friendly when we checked in, and we really didn't have a need to call on them during the stay because we had no issues at all!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Very poor customer service and no mention or effort of trying to satisfy. As I already stated the way we were treated was unacceptable. We actually reserved a room for my son last year with a Hilton property the same way and had no problem. We also reserved a honeymoon suite for my son and daughter in law in the past and had no problem. My son was totally embarrassed and it RUINED the surprise and relaxation plan.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mansfield, Texas, United States
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I had to come into town for a funeral. My family has few accommodations, especially for a mom with two young children. I was so pleased to see that there was a new hotel so close to my family in South Shreveport. It was perfect. My toddler and I shared the king size bed and my son loved the pull-out sofa. The bed was extremely comfortable and I felt more at home than just a sterile, plain hotel room. The breakfast was great and it helped me fill up a 10 year old boy!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

They have a very nice, helpful staff and my room was one of the newest & nicest Hampton Inn's I've stayed in. The hotel was completely sold out with a meeting but at the sametime I had no hot water which was bit horrid as I was there for work over weekend. I did call the front desk and on Sunday am the problem was corrected.

Ms. Hannah who works up front is very nice & most helpful. Of all the front people that were there during my stay I'd say she was the best! Would stay there again and if you are there for work that is near by most definitely recommend!

• Stayed March 2013