I took business clients to Shreveport for a weekend. Needed a Hotel/ Casino that would allow me to book several nights including a sat night. This is the nicest in my opinion out of the big 3( this, SAMs town, Horse shoe). Gambled there, ate buffet there for breakfast, not too bad.
Always ate dinner across river at the boardwalk.
Shreveport standards for service on anything are the level you'll find in Dallas, or Vegas. But seems to be getting better as the years go by. If you want the closest to Vegas in Shreveport, this is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience timeless luxury and friendly, personal service in the heart of Downtown Shreveport. Escape to Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport, where every detail has been considered, to provide you with the stay of a lifetime. Lose yourself in the non-stop excitement and elegance of our luxurious Shreveport resort casino. Experience a variety of world-class dining from our four award-winning restaurants. Shop for one-of-a-kind memorabilia in The Eldorado Gift Shop and Swarovski Boutique, and check out the area's best entertainment in Eldorado's Celebrity Lounge. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, Eldorado offers the ultimate experience of all Shreveport Hotels. Book your next stay at Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport in confidence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Eldorado Resort Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eldorado Resort Casino Hotel Shreveport
- Eldorado Resort Shreveport
- Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport
- Eldorado Casino Hotel Shreveport
- Eldorado Shreveport