“A GREAT CASINO IN SHREVEPORT”

Eldorado Resort Casino
Ranked #2 of 38 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I have been going to Eldorado Casino for years and in my opinion it is the best casino in Shreveport. The rooms are large and clean and the service is very good. The casino is very large for a river boat casino and the limits are as good as Las Vegas. The Vintage Steakhouse is excellent but expensive.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank papa-oo

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed our recent stay at the Eldorado Resort & Casino. The rooms are very spacious and clean with a huge shower & bath area, as well as a nice sitting area. The beds are very comfortable also. We've stayed at several of the other hotels in the Shreveport/Bossier City area and find that after staying here several times, The Eldorado is our favorite. We had lunch and breakfast at the Sportman's Paradise Cafe--both were excellent. For lunch we split the club sandwich and cole slaw and it was more than enough. That evening we dined at the Market Place Buffet (about $18.00 pp) where there is a wide variety of choices and tasty desserts (if you like peach cobbler, theirs is to die for).

My husband & I both enjoy gambling and found several tables with $5 minimum limits. My game of choice is blackjack and I especially like it that they offer one-deck blackjack. My husband enjoys blackjack and pai gow.

I also treated myself to a massage at the hotel spa this visit--fantastic!

We will definitly be returning to this hotel.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

on wednesday october 24th, i visited your place for gambling, food and fun. after a great day at you place i discovered i had a flat tire in the parking garage. i had special tires and rims and did not know how to change it as i am 64 years old and in not in the best pyhiscal shape. i went to valet and talked to cornell jackson, who is a bell hop and he went to my truck and did everything he could to assist me including getting one of his friends with special tools to help change the tire for about 30 minutes but could not do it due to lugs very tight and i did not have right equipment. he then made at least 10 to 15 calls for help before he got me a tow truck to come and tow me to his shop to change my tire. he is a great employee!!!! he made a terrible night bearable. thank you mr. jackson!! i will be back!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank michael l
Reviewed October 24, 2012

If you can afford it, you must stay in the Monarch Suite facing the river on the 17th floor. Our suite was absolutely beautiful and large in size. One drawback in order to have a this suite facing the river you must stay on a smoking floor. I thought this would be a problem since we do not smoke but I didn't smell that much smoke but of course we were there during the week. Only problem, we didn't win any money but had to go next door to win alittle. Can't beat that, two casinos within walking distance of each other!

Just got back and ready to go again.

2  Thank Telicogirl
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We stayed here for a short honeymoon get away after eloping in New Orleans. I had never been to Shreveport,LA and was a little skeptical. After our stay at Eldorado, we will be back! It is a short walk to local stores and a beautiful park. Inside you have several restaurants to choose from and two floors to play in the casino, with complimentary drinks. The room was amazing and the staff there was more than accommodating. I highly recommend staying here!

2  Thank Shaina D
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Very easy check in, excellent valet service and absolutely wonderful, clean and comfortable room. The bathroom with separate tub and shower was huge with clean tile floors. WiFi worked great tho we spent most of our time in the casino. Modern casino with our favorite slots, good food, what more do you want for a couple of days of fun. Checking out was a breeze and valet was at our room almost before we had set the phone down. Sorry I didn't get this young mans name. He was great. Wish we were closer but we hope to be back next year.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank loanne55
Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

This was truly a great stay. The greeting staff was very accommodating and polite. The room was spacious, cozy and very clean. The Internet was great and the tv had good selections. Me and my mom thoroughly enjoyed the Casino (2 floors) as well as the complimentary bar. The Market Place buffet was worth $13.99/pp as the selection was more than diverse and plentiful. I would definitely recommend this resort to any and everyone.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Crmldrm
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shreveport
Sam's Town Hotel & Casino, Shreveport
#7 of 38 in Shreveport
Boomtown Hotel Casino
Boomtown Hotel Casino
#15 of 35 in Bossier City

Been to Eldorado Resort Casino? Share your experiences!