“Excellent Service, Great Value!”

Sleep Inn & Suites I-20
Ranked #9 of 38 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed June 22, 2014

This Sleep Inn is an example for all others in the mid Choice range(Comfort, Quality). The decor is very nice and the hotel is super clean. My room was nicely decorated with a beautiful bathroom: walk-in granite wall and glass tile shower, large vanity, lots of towels, and front desk had all the stuff we cannot fly with. Micro, Fridge, in-room coffee, Direct TV with loads of channels, great wifi connection. Housekeeping is very professional and went above and beyond the regular in freshening up my room for my second night stay. Breakfast was awesome! Lots of choices and very delicious. Last but not least, I had an issue with my card key while trying to get ice and Alicia at the front desk rushed to my rescue and got it handled for me in a flash. Thank you, Alicia! This is the only hotel for me in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Branwen73

Reviewed June 21, 2014

When my family and I decide on a trip, it usually takes me a few days to choose a hotel that I am comfortable with. This trip was no different. I finally decided on Sleep Inn on Klug Pines Road. Very clean! Very modern! Friendly staff! Great breakfast! I would definitely stay here again! My only complaint was the iron. I think it was broken or just did not work well compared to the iron I have at home.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Would definitely stay there again. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, nice fluffy pillows and "look new" bed linens. Check in was easy, the staff was friendly and helpful and the management was there to make the hotel was well taken care of.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2014

After a long hot day of congested traffic...we arrived at this place. It was a bit hard to find....but the directions on the reservation helped. They should just say that it is next to the Cracker Barrel!! Upon checking in...the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was a bit cramped, but everything was clean and modern. The beds were soft and comfy. Everything about this place was first class....and considering the cost...a good value.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Modern, clean accommodations that you would probably pay double for in most other hotels. When you enter, the decor is really inviting while still being cool. I'm cranky and creaky after 12 hours in a car but the front desk guy (Kashnir?) was determined to have a pleasant conversation. So I give him much credit for trying. I was a little concerned that our room was right next to the elevator, but I didn't hear a thing. Add in the breakfast the next morning and that made it an even better bargain. My only quibble is it was a little hard to find at night--even with Mapquest-- and signage could be a little better.

Room Tip: Doesn't matter if you're next to an elevator. The sound was good.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We have stayed here several times. They have really comfortable beds, the place is clean. The breakfast is always good and the staff are always helpful and very friendly. Easy check-out with your receipt put under your door while your sleeping.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This hotel is amazing!!! We got a room with 2 queen beds for our famliy of 4. The staff is extremely hospitable, the rooms clean and spacious (handicapped) and the atmosphere is relaxing and welcoming. They really outdid themselves with the complimentary breakfast--complete with cofee, hot chocolate, milk, juice, a Belgium waffle maker, cereal, toast, bagels,muffins, biscuits, gravy, eggs, bacon and sausage(served 6:30am-9:30am). The check out time of 11am and 9:30am close of breakfast are ironic considering the name of the hotel. The TV had almost every channel, most being HD. The mattresses and pillows were amazing and comfy. The AC was a little on the loud side but worked very well. Downstairs there is a relaxing hot tub and pool, both being saltwater. However, the fitness room is designed for cardio bunnies only, not Hulks; it lacks weight machines and instead only has an elliptical, treadmill, and stationary bicycles. It is also close to a Mexican restaurant within walking distance. On some furniture, the laminate was coming off. Also the lighting in the bathroom isn't great for applying makeup. The bathroom was huge and had a hair dryer. Basic toiletries were provided along with extra towels. Out in the room, there wasn't a cooktop but there was a microwave, mini fridge and an ice cube freezer. The closet included an iron and ironing board. The entrance to the hotel is covered which makes loading and unloading more comfortable and weather proof. Our family would gladly stay here again!

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are not as prone to noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family