“Clean, comfortable and friendly”

Sleep Inn & Suites I-20
Ranked #9 of 38 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Stayed overnight, called hotel direct for reservtions, we were impressed, expecting average because of the very good price, but received way above average. Large comfy room, clean, plenty of towels, very nice staff and good breakfast. Quiet and safe, I will stay here again if I travel this direction. Thanks Sleep Inn & Suites.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank custer847

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I stopped in here for an overnight stay, I had searched online and it was along my route and looked nicer than some of the others around. I was greeting immediately when I came in, the lady at the counter offered a better price than the internet, so I was glad I did not book online. I found my room very nice, but a bit noisy, I could hear everything going on in the rooms beside me, this was an easy fix I just turned the heating/cooling unit on to fan and let it run all night, slept fine after that. They are not the easiest to get to, but they are a good place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Booked this hotel online through ChoiceHotels around 5:00 on the day of arrival when our plans were changed. I chose the hotel because of the price and great reviews online. I was travelling with three other ladies and we were very concerned to have a hotel where we would feel safe. Upon arrival, we found the hotel to be very nice. The clerk who checked us in was named Freda, and she provided excellent and friendly service. The rooms we stayed in were very nice and clean. Breakfast was well attended to and very good. Would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I had seen photos of the hotel on the Internet and decided to give this one a shot. The hotel itself wasn't a disappointment. It looks fairly new or has been redesigned recently. They have cookies and bottled water when you check in and you are greeted by a nice staff. I didn't step inside the workout room or pool but next time I am there in a few weeks I will try them.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Brian B
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

We found this hotel last year and found it to be a great place to host a meeting. Clean, meeting room large, stocked with bottled water, gm is great to work with. Rooms clean, large, plenty of outlets. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty. We found our new meeting location in Shreveport. Also near restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We took a weekend getaway to Shreveport and stayed here. The staff was very courteous. Rooms were very clean. Indoor pool area was very clean as well. Breakfast stayed very well stocked. Very good location. WalMart is right next door.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mom2budnbug
Reviewed January 8, 2013

This was my second stay at this hotel. Again, my room was clean and comfortable. The rooms have plenty of space and the appointments are being well maintained. Also, the staff was courteous and helpful. There is a good Mexican restaurant next door and a shopping plaza with a Walmart within walking distance. Very convenient. The only downside for me was the lack of wifi signal in my room. I could pick it up in the hallway just outside my room but at the desk in the room nothing. Even my 3G and 4G cellular connections were weak so it was a challenge to work. I reported this at the desk and they assured me they would look into it. If wifi is important to you make sure you verify a connection before settling into your room.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business