All reviews cracker barrel hot tub front desk free cookies walk in shower biscuits gravy room was clean would stay here again waffles smelled fresh indoor pool check in was easy shreveport area breakfast bar king bed convenient location non smoking
Reviewed January 8, 2013

This was my second stay at this hotel. Again, my room was clean and comfortable. The rooms have plenty of space and the appointments are being well maintained. Also, the staff was courteous and helpful. There is a good Mexican restaurant next door and a shopping plaza with a Walmart within walking distance. Very convenient. The only downside for me was the lack of wifi signal in my room. I could pick it up in the hallway just outside my room but at the desk in the room nothing. Even my 3G and 4G cellular connections were weak so it was a challenge to work. I reported this at the desk and they assured me they would look into it. If wifi is important to you make sure you verify a connection before settling into your room.

Date of stay: January 2013
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2012

The hotel was clean and close to I-20. The rooms were clean and cozy. The breakfast was free, and it was pretty good too. The lady cooking it ran out of food, so there was a brief lull in service. She claimed when she makes a lot, hardly anyone eats. Yet, I'm thinking its the weekend before Christmas. Of course there will be hungry folks to eat...duh!!! The price was fair. I paid 60 for one night. They have s nice security feature on the front door as you walk in; that was my first time experiencing it.

1  Thank teachermom1980
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Each time we do our journey between OK and FL we stop in Shreveport and always at this Sleep Inn. Easy access on and off hwy (right behind the Cracker Barrel). There is a Walmart nearby that has cheap gas. And several other restaurants in area. Lobby is clean, nice breakfast. The woman maintaining the dining area kept it very clean, neat and organized- yogurt, fruit, waffles, bagels, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuit/gravy, etc. The rooms are clean. A little smaller than some, but very comfy beds and pillow. Shower head is very tall and has the curved shower curtain. Nice flat screen hanging on wall. mircro/fridge/coffee pot/hair dryer. We definitely recommend and will stay at again in future.

1  Thank letsgoeverywhere05
Reviewed December 3, 2012

The lighting in this hotel was very good, the room pleasant and comfortable. Had a walk-in shower -- first time I had encountered this -- pretty nice! Very easy to locate and to get in and out of. Overall, very nice place to stay.

Date of stay: November 2012
2  Thank manpaneps
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Our family, & friends stay here for our sons wedding. We also rented the conference room for our Rehearsal dinner. The room was everything we needed for the evening, and the staff was so helpful. The rooms were very comfortable and roomy, and very modern. The Breakfast was good with plenty to offer. Everyone loved the location, and convenience of the hotel. And again I would like to say that the staff was the biggest part of our enjoyment at this hotel. Thumbs up to Manager and his staff.

Room tip: We rented the whole 4th floor, and not one complaint, ever.
1  Thank chip d