- For long term family visits, you can't beat the price.
- large room & bathroom
- no frills
- kitchenette (no oven or dishwasher)
- easy access to highway
- sleeper sofa for the kids
- no frills (yes, it's good & bad)
- need more lighting in the parking area
- not exactly close to center of town
Overall, if you are staying a few nights in town, go elsewhere. If you're staying a week or so, you can't beat the price. It's not the Ritz, but you'll save money. And it's really not so bad. Would probably stay there again for long term visit if needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WoodSpring Suites Shreveport Airport is a new kind of extend-stay hotel. Our hotels are comfortable, our rooms are well-priced, and our customer service makes every guest feel welcome. Kitchens in every room. If you need a hotel for a few nights, a week, or longer - you'll save more money the longer you stay with us. Free wi-fi and access to guest laundry and vending help you relax while away from home. WoodSpring Suites. It's Simple. Done Better. Extended stay hotels are different in amenities from traditional hotels. - Front desk opened and staffed Mon. - Fri. 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM | Sat. - Sun. 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM - Pet-friendly Hotel - Daily housekeeping included in nightly rate. - Private bathroom in each suite (ADA and ADA w/ Roll-In shower available). - Guests can book by the night. Weekly and extended stay rates also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your WoodSpring Suites Shreveport Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.