“First time here, will come again. ”
Review of Danh's

Danh's
Ranked #37 of 578 Restaurants in Shreveport
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Came to Shreveport today and tried Danh’s, wow...if you see two peppers next to your menu item...just know...it’s spicy!!!! Food was excellent, service was good, atmosphere was typical Asian style, very clean and plan to return whenever I have to visit Shreveport again.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

I go here often, and the pho is always excellent. I’ve also had the spicy soup, and drunken noodles. The portions are large and the quality is excellent. Best in town.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

This is a restaurant that you could easily pass on the road thinking not too nice.
This is a restaurant you could walk into and think... is this a VFW hall from the 80’s?
You would be justified for each decision. Yes, it is unattractive from the road, and not to pleasing inside. Old and dated describes this place perfectly.
Food though, is different. The food here is head and shoulders above what you would expect at the vinyl covered tables.
The pho is very good. The Thai I tried was also pretty good.
Old building, limited parking, good Viet food.
I’ll be back for certain!!!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 15, 2018

I LOVE this place. Great food and fantastic Pho bowls. Their portions are a pretty good size so I never leave hungry.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 14, 2017

We stopped for a quick lunch, and as I was unfamiliar with the menu, went with the safe beef basil noodles. And that's exactly what I got, beef basil and noodles, and it was simply delicious. Next time I will be more adventurous, but I was completely satisfied with the portion and taste today. My companion ordered the pork chop plate, and let me have a taste. This was also very good. The best part of the meal was our server - he was so pleasant and attentive, I would come back just for that reason!

Date of visit: November 2017