“If you need a little Pho in your life...”
Review of Danh's

Danh's
Ranked #111 of 516 Restaurants in Shreveport
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We love Danh's Garden. Pick anything off of the menu and you will be pleased. The Pho is the very best in town, I have tried them all. The yellow curry shrimp or thai basil chicken are our other go-to menu items. They are really nice there. We go in for lunch or get take out several times a month. The service is fine, no complaints at all, but it's really about the FOOD here. I would literally cry if they closed.

1  Thank MrsFancyPants

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I've learned that when I'm feeling too sick to eat most food, the pho from Danh's will make everything better. Don't think their sesame chicken can be beat. My husband loves the seafood krapao.

1  Thank hvandiver
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Perfectly spiced, huge menu, reasonably priced, and only place in town with bubble tea! I'm local and this is one of our faves.

1  Thank sweetsinclaire
Reviewed May 22, 2012

The beef noodle soup and pad thai are both the best you will ever eat.

Great place

Reviewed February 28, 2012

Wide variety of soups, noodle dishes and beverages. My favorite Asian restaurant in Shreveport-Bossier.