“Great Choice!”

Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport
Ranked #10 of 38 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed December 27, 2013

This was a pleasant stay on our way to Florida. Quiet and comfortable, we were treated to a severe thunderstorm in the evening. It was so relaxing to sit in the jacuzzi with a beer and watch the rain outside after driving all day from Childress, TX. The staff were friendly, the room clean and quiet, and the bed was very comfortable. What a great choice we made with this one! Thanx

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed December 24, 2013

This property is a nice, basic hotel, at a good value. The staff was uniformly friendly and nice, all were eager to be helpful. The lobby was attractive and the room was clean, nicely outfitted and clean. We stayed there while in town for a family visit. Because the hotel is located a few miles from town, it was somewhat inconvenient. Overall, our stay was comfortable, enjoyable, and reasonably priced for the quality of the property.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Convenient location, friendly staff and a great room! What else do you need? The restaurant in the hotel is a great feature since there are limited options nearby. I enjoyed my stay! Thank you Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport was extremely comfortable and surprisingly quiet. Great place to stay, will do so again in the near future. Staff was friendly and efficient. Excellent value for our stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I had a great stay with my family. Very clean, breakfast was good, they have the best beds!! Brittany at the front desk was very helpful and always greeted me by name and made me feel welcome. I will stay here again good location right by Walmart!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Eric K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

A good value is important these days! I am so glad you enjoyed the Breakfast, the cleanliness of the hotel, and the great atmosphere. Thank you for taking the time to let others know about the Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport!

Eric Kiddle

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Let me begin with the fact in 47 years of life, I have never taken the time to write a negative review about any service I have ever experienced...until now. My daughter, 1 year old granddaughter and I arrived at about midnight on a Friday night. Upon arrival, we requested a crib. In the mean time, I attempted to access the wireless internet but gave up after a few unsuccessful tries. The next morning I saw out last name had been misspelled, despite the fact the clerk was using a drivers license to copy the name. The last name is the password for the internet. After about an hour with no crib, I called the front desk and was informed there were only two cribs for the hotel and one was being used and the other had no mattress. She said she meant to call to let us know, but she got busy. The next morning, I was unable to shower because there was still water standing in the tub from my daughter's shower the previous night. After getting ready for the day, we called and asked for a luggage cart. After waiting for 30 minutes, there was still no cart, so we lugged the baby and luggage down to the lobby. Once there, I asked if there was some type of survey I could complete to share my experience. Brittany asked me if I was an Honors Reward member because apparently that's the only way I could register my complaint. I asked if there was someone I could talk to and was given a card for the assistant manager. As soon as I got in the car, I called the number, only to have Brittany answer and to find out the manager doesn't work on Saturdays. I will be calling the assistant manager again on Monday, but based on my experience with the lack of initiative and concern from the employees I have experienced so far, I do not have much confidence any changes will occur because of my report regarding the service I received.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Rswren

Thank you for contacting Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay. Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences you encountered. I am embarrassed by the lack of service you received, and I will speak with the all Department Managers immediately. It is our goal to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. We rely on our guests to let us know when we have fallen short. Comments such as yours permit us to target areas of concern and take the necessary steps to remedy the situation. If the author of this review would please contact the hotel so that we can rectify the situation it would be greatly appreciated. Again, please accept my sincere apologies. We look forward to bringing you resolution and satisfaction concerning this matter.

Eric Kiddle

Reviewed November 24, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn has a great location close to the Airport and Highways so you can move around without difficulty. the Staff is knowledgeable about the community and willing to help you get to the location desired. the breakfast staff was on spot, the cook made you feel as if you were family when ordering and this goes a long way when you are on the road and starting you're day. the Grounds are nice and there is plenty of parking and the area is well lit.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We appreciate your feedback on your recent stay! We are delighted you made the decision to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport! Thank you for the wonderful compliments and we look forward to your return!