“Once again I'm impressed”

Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport
Ranked #10 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
Cedar Hill, Texas
“Once again I'm impressed”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel, and although I was highly satisfied on the first trip, this one was a little rocky in the beginning. But the woman at the front desk, Kendra, stepped in and turn my entire stay around. I had the pleasure of meeting her my first trip, and she is the reason I stayed there this time. Kendra goe above and beyond with her customer service. She takes your concerns personally and see to it personally that each and everything is addressed and handled in a way that would satisfy the guest. For that alone I will continue to stay there when I am in Shreveport.

1 Thank P F

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Saint Louis, Mo United States
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I had a really had an awesome stay at the hotel! Tasha and Kendra gave awesome customer service! They extended every courtesy to me and my family! The food was awesome, the cook made great food. Asyla gave great service. Enjoyed the pool & spa, the business center was a great help to me. I was able to print some important papers and also check in online for my flight home while in the hotel! The rooms were great, very soft bed. Enjoyed wi-fi. Thank you so much Tasha & Kendra. As my neice Shelleylaine said we will be back next year!

Room Tip: Had a room on the 3rd floor with double full beds! It was perfect for my mom & I
1 Thank Susie Qty B
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Kendra, the sweet woman at the front desk was such a help to my family and I on Thanksgiving. She made sure we had everything we needed and went above and beyond with customer service. We already made plans to come stay here next Thanksgiving.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Shelleylaine
Shreveport, Louisiana
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and would say that it's the best Hotel in Shreveport, La. I've stayed at other hotels in the area, and has even worked at one down the street, but there's none that compare. Kendra is one of the best, if not the best, at what she does. When she greets you at the door, you feel like you belong. All of the staff was great, but she went above and beyound. This is the hotel to stay at when visiting Shreveport.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Alonzo H
Williamsburg, Virginia
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for a business/leisure trip. Hotel accomodations were very nice. Great hot breakfast which was built into the price of my reservation. It was well worth the cost. Great customer service provided by the hotel staff including the servers.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Reviewed November 20, 2012

From the ease of checking in and out to the cleanliness of everything, this hotel provided a great place to stay with a good sized room and very comfortable bed. I highly recommend this hotel and would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor, and I have no complaints.
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Perfect! I really enjoyed my stay here at the hilton garden inn. The people that worked there were very sweet...especially this one girl.....anyway...the food is excellent and the rooms were very comfortable. There is a thermostat on the wall where you can operate the air. Really nice. Oh and the view is great in most rooms. And a nice indoor pool and hot tub with a full window view so you can relax on those cold rainy or snowy days watching it snow/rain while you are in the hot tub.....in other words...this place is BLESSED!!!!!

• Stayed October 2012