Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport
Eldorado Resort Casino(Shreveport)(Great Value!)
$89
$75
$89
$86
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleannice hotelbusiness centerstaying at this hotelstaff was friendlydefinitely stay here againgreat place to stayfamily reunionhot tubindoor poolclose to the airportbusiness tripenjoyed my stayfitness centerhgiinterstate
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I enjoyed my recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Shreveport, LA. The staff was very friendly and professional. Front desk associate, Kendra, really stood out, as she took care to meet my needs, explained how to log on to the internet and directed me to my room. Her warm hospitality made me feel at home and like a valued guest. My rooom was clean and everything was in order. The exterior of the hotel was very neat and I felt very secure. And, I did not hear any exterior noise, which allowed me to rest well. The beds are adjustable, which I loved. Too, the rooms include microwaves and mini refrigerators. To top it all off, staff makes cookies to welcome guests. Nice touch!

I would definitely stay at this hotel for future business and leisure trips. Great all around.
C, Cooper, Alexandria, LA

Room Tip: The staff are very open to helping guests meet their room needs. Simply explain what you'd like and or need and they will try to accommodate you as best they can depending on availabiltiy. No attitudes - they keep it professional.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Kendra, Lauren, whole crew are excellent. The food is always excellent, from Breakfast and Supper. Wait staff is great for food and drinks. The whole experience is great from check in to the time you leave. Never a dull experience and would consider the staff friends. Never a problem or concern left unattended.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Rayman B
Reviewed October 31, 2012

This Hilton is my home away from home, 4 days a week. Kendra and Lauren at the front desk welcome me with a cheerful smile everyday when I come in. Serah and Shun behind the bar are great at helping you relax after a long day. The food is good and the house keeping staff are attentive to details, and very trustworthy. You never have to worry about your personal belongings "walking off." Clean spacious rooms and a wonderful friendly staff allows me to actually enjoy staying home away from home.

Room Tip: Better cell-phone reception on the North and East Sides.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Jerome M
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Very polite. They remember your name and always willing to help. They think of you as family. They always have a smile waiting for you. Home away from home. I would recomend this location for your next stay.Thanks Kendra and staff for all you do.

Room Tip: I haven't had a bad room at this location.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Great service from check in to check out all the staff was very nice . The room's decor was nice plenty of room . The room was clean upon check in .Good to have small fridge and microwave in the room as well. Was a quite time while there considering we were there for a football game and there were lots of fans staying at the hotel at the time. Location was great with so much near by the hotel. We used the pool and the fitness room looks like it has plenty of equipment . At breakfast we enjoyed made to order breakfas which was nice after a long night at the football game enjoyed the service during our meal where Justin was of great help to us that morning and the overall service of everyone at breakfast was beyond great customer service. The breakfast was delicious too.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family