“Overall a great place to stay.”

Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport
Ranked #10 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
Kissimmee, Florida
“Overall a great place to stay.”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Clean rooms, great service, with a nice restaurant that offers a reasonably priced buffet.

1 Thank gomfrddy1

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Yuck!! Our room was nasty! Someone else's crumbs in our bed, broken sink drain, nasty bathroom & the bed smelled like B.O. I stopped at the front desk & they told me they would have Sue [--], the general manager, call me right away. Still waiting for that call!

2 Thank going2someplace
, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. Comments such as yours allow us to train our staff to ensure this experience doesn’t happen again. I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay. Once I learned of the issues a “Be My Guest” certificate was emailed to you. I apologize that you didn’t receive my message regarding the incident. If you would to discuss this further please call me at 318.686.0148.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We stayed here with our two kids and were very pleased. We ate dinner in the restaurant and it was good food and a great value. Beds were super comfortable and my back felt great in the morning. Would stay here again!

2 Thank Santafewise
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed June 6, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here last night. The staff is extremely nice. Beds are comfortable, facilities clean, rooms spacious. I did eat dinner here and the special was a fried chicken breast sandwich. It doesn't sound like much but it was hands down the best chicken sandwich I've ever had! I'd definately stay here again.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

This was my 2nd stay at this HGI. I am a Hilton Diamond member doing over 300 stays a year with Hilton. Nicci who checked me in was super friendly. I received a room upgrade and 2 bottles of water. The room was clean. I met the Asst GM OJ he was also super friendly. Ate dinner as well as breakfast both days and once again the food and service at the American Grill exceed my expectations. Chef Jeso is the best I would rate this grill as the best one of any of the HGI I have stayed at in the past 4 years. Yolanda was also very nice and helpful. I look forward to staying here again the next time I am back in the area. I highly recommended this hotel to everyone. Thank you to the staff at HGI Shreveport for a terrific stay from check in to check out. Keep up the great work.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank Chris G
Reviewed May 2, 2012

My brother and I stay here one night for a business trip. The properly was good and the service was great. The only downfall was that the bar was closed. We enjoyed our stay, we had a nice clean room and really liked the beds. There are like the sleep number beds and I really enjoyed that. We hope to be back next time we are in town.

• Stayed April 2012
Sedona, AZ
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Hotel looked almost new, the room was very comfortable. Had breakfast at the restaurant where the food was very good and both the waitress and the chef were extremely friendly. Chef Jeso's food IS "Jeso's GOOD". Would recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed April 2012