“very enjoyable”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Knoxville, Tennessee
“very enjoyable”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Rice, pakora, nan, and aloo gobhi were all excellent. Service from Terry was exemplary. Very glad to have found this place as we travelled across the country. We'll definitely return if we take the same route back.

Visited May 2013

Cobh, Ireland
“Always will be, always has been my absolute favorite!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My father knew the owenrs a long time ago when I was younger, so I was brought here a lot. I remember the lady teaching me some words in her native language and she even offered to host my babyshower when I was pregnant. Ive been out of the country a while now and understand its under new managment. Im not sure the story, and would like to know, but I went there again with my husband and AGAIN I was completly impressed. The new manager is doinga fabulous job carrying on this tradition and I was very impressed. Thank you so much for keeping it special for me and God bless!! Try the coffee!!! BEST EVER! and the lamb saag mmmm !!

• Visited March 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Nice little Indian place”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Yelp gave it rave reviews so I thought I'd try it out. It's in a shady shopping center, but those are usually the best places. I had the Chicken Tikka Masala(sp) and Garlic Naan. I was a bit dissapointed they didn't have a dinner buffet, but I knew that going in. The portion size was a bit small for the price, but it tasted great and came out with just the right amount of spice.

Visited December 2012
Haughton, Louisiana
“Even for a buffet, this is far better than most”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Very good price for what you get. The Chicken Masala is one of a few dishes that are always on the buffet and is an excellent first dish for those unexposed to this type of food. I also like the atmosphere of the restaurant. It's small, but not claustrophobic. Please give this restaurant a try, you won't regret it.

Note: Only four stars were given because I've only had the buffet, but their dinner menu looks outstanding.

• Visited October 2012
Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
“Good things come in small packages!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Above all this restaurant is the best for authentic Indian cuisine from here to Dallas. It reminds me of experiencing food in the home of a friend from Sri Lanka. It is that good. Try the mango lassi!
Experience the warm freshly made naan and the shrimp masala. The portions are generous!

• Visited September 2012