“Good Meal”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Just ate lunch there today and had the buffet. It was good as usual and the Chicken Tiki Marsala is off the hook!

Cleaner than our other Indian place and one waiter there is always cracking wise and is a funny guy.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Just read the title of my review.... I've lived in 4 relatively large cities and still haven't been able to find an Indian restaurant that I liked more than Indias!

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Fast, and very good food. Much better kheer than the other Indian place.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I was really impressed with the food here. The building is nothing fancy, and the neighborhood has seen better days, but the food was very tasty. The ambiance inside was quite pleasant, with statues of Hindu gods and Christmas lights. We were given papadum with mint and tamarind chutneys while we looked over the menu. I had chicken tikka masala and naan, both of which were perfect. I also had a roohafza, a first for me. It was rose water, sugar, and soda water, and I enjoyed it immensely. It was enchanting. My boyfriend had chicken tikka kebabs and a Kingfisher beer. The food was spicy but not too spicy, and the service was friendly and unobtrusive. We ate and drank for under $40, and a similar meal would cost us nearly $70 at our favorite Indian place near our hometown. India's is awesome!

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Food is good. The lunch buffet is solid nut the price keeps slowly increasing.

1  Thank John E
A_Brit_ABroad_71104, Manager at India's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

Dear John

Just for the record the price of the buffet did rise when the new owners took over in July 2010, however they have stayed the same since then.

I am glad you find the food on the buffet solid. Since I took charge in July 2011 I have made every effort to ensure that the only shift in quality is upwards. I hope your experience with us continues to be a good one.

Regards