“personal stay”

Rodeway Inn & Suites Shreveport
Ranked #28 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I had a good stay, it last longer than I planned, all in all I had a good stay. The rooms was clean the staff was friendly, close enough to gas station, walmart for a person like myself that have to stay a month or so I would recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Rodeway Inn & Suites Shreveport

Reviewed March 4, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Went down for business and the staff was friendly and are always helpful. Rooms are clean, quiet, and spacious. Breakfast was served and they had a business center which was nice to get some work done. Great hospitality and would definitely come back again.

Room Tip: Choose a suite they are comfortable
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Staff very friendly and helpful. Room was fine, the only difficulty was that were were on the highway side and road noise was bothersome. Clean room and comfortable. Breakfast was very good. Thank you. Have a great day.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed January 6, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Neal D, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Reviewed January 3, 2014

The property and surrounding parking lot was run down but room was clean. The front desk manager could not find my reservation and I had to keep insisting he keep looking. When he found it, I asked for an upstairs room and he gave me a downstairs room for disabled persons. I am not disabled and hope I did not take a room from someone who needed.it. There is a whole wing of the property that wasn't even being used where I could see ripped curtains. People appeared to be living in the wing I stayed in.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Greetings J M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. Your input, and the feedback from all of our guests is vitally important to us and we always want guest expectations to be met upon arrival. I am glad you found our hotel to be both quiet and clean as my staff works very hard to satisfy our guests.

I understand you have been given a room that wasn't to your preference. I sincerely apologize as our property and its’ floors have been designated based on smoking and non-smoking preference. The room that my staff assigned was based on our availability for that day and your preference of non-smoking. In regards to finding your reservation, I will personally talk to my staff and understand as it why your reservation was not promptly found, as this is not common. Please rest assured that we had no other requests for accessible rooms that day and it was indeed available.

In addition, I am very excited to inform you that our property is currently under renovation. As a precautionary safety measure, we have temporarily closed the doors so that we can protect our guests and workers. We welcome you to visit our property in the future and provide us your feedback once again. We have also added a note in your guest profile to ensure you will get a room based on your preference.

Again, thank you for your feedback and I sincerely apologize for any discomforts during your stay. We hope to see you again in the future. Safe travels.

Neal D.