“Very Dirty”

Ranked #28 of 38 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed November 17, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Joe F, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Reviewed November 16, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 13, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This is only a one night stop on the way to our favourite Ramada in Irving TX . On arrival after our journey from Jackson Ms I asked the receptionist if there was any coffee in the lobby she said yes , but this was cold. We were then told they had those single cup coffee makers in the room, which we tried and found the coffee only Luke warm. I then asked her if she would make some more in the lobby, she answered that she would try to get someone in to make it , after waiting four hours we were checking the beds we saw the pillows were very dirty so I went to reception to ask for clean ones, and this caused an other problem she had to call somebody in, at the same time I asked for Bath soap. Eventually two new pillows arrived but no soap. I feel any thing out of the ordinary is too much for this receptionist. If they don't have guests they don't have jobs. We are both in our seventies but I don't think it too much to ask for a decent cup of coffee.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Let's start when we first arrived at the hotel. The front staff seemed decent and friendly enough, but when I asked if the room had a single bed, they said yes. When I went to the room, turns out there were two beds. The room was extremely humid and musty, probably because of the huge water stain on the ceiling where it has clearly been leaking from the above floors. I tried to turn on the TV just to find it was unplugged. After I plugged in the TV I found out that the TV didn't work and only made a loud humming noise whenever it was plugged in. I attempted to use the wireless internet and even called the front desk for assistance which was a complete waste. They didn't know why the internet was so slow and I didn't know how I was supposed to do any sort of work online without a decent internet connection. Also the outlet by the bed was shorting so badly I coudn't even charge my phone without turning the lamp on and off. In the bathroom we found lots of hair on the floor, sink, and shower. And our second night there, the light in the bathroom quit working completely! It was extremely relaxing trying to get ready at 5 in the morning when half the lights didn't even work! Lastly, the breakfast was deplorable. We had to leave and go to Wendy's for some actual sustenance. Needless to say, we will not be staying here again.

Room Tip: Save your money and go to a decent hotel. The price is not worth the deplorable service here.