“A good place to stay”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Scott
Twinsburg, Ohio
“A good place to stay”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I booked 3 nights here when staying in town for a local trade show. The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and comfortable, and the breakfast area was large. My only complaint was the water temperature was way too hot and I almost burned my hands a couple of times when washing them in the sink. I had wanted to mention this to front desk clerk when checking out, but forgot. All in all, I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The rooms are dirty and the smell will turn your stomach. While visiting my grandson saw good reviews for this hotel don't know how anyone could think its ok to have hair, dirt, dust no cups or soap dish and to it off a needle on the bathroom floor I got a broom my self and cleaned then to the bed had hair on the pillows and sheets stains on the furniture. The staff was very very sweet done what they could the general manager was here she was a sad excuses of a manager was very rude and looked at the dust and hair and ask what do you won't me to do??? Never said I'm so sorry we will get this taken care. Treated us like we were below her and she had no compassion for anyone while I was waiting at the front desk her and another lady were giving the young man at the front desk the fifth degree about his work history not the place or time I had to wait until she was finished I know there has to be a meeting room or maybe she doesn't wont to be in one of these nasty rooms either. She told us there were no rooms to move us to that was a lie later that night the front desk moved us and was super nice and very sorry she needs to take lessons from her staff!!!!! DO NOT STAY HERE NASTY NASTY my grandmother always said "you can't put lipstick on a pig and make it pretty"and the owner of this hotel thinks if you put pretty stuff down I'm the lobby it makes everything ok!DO NOT STAY HERE UNTIL THEY CLEAN AND THE GENERAL MANAGER AND OWNER GET THERE HOTEL CLEAN AND ADJUST THERE ATTITUDES TOWARD THERE GUEST

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank Tttttyy
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Scott - Lafayette West, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Tttttyy,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate the the room conditions, and your interactions with the staff prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. We are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Travelers are raving about these Scott hotels

San Antonio, Texas, United States
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Got a flat tire on our way to N,O and stayed at the holiday inn, it was comfy and the staff was fabulous! room readily available, nice workers and clean rooms. I will definetly stay again!
oohh ya ya baby!

Room Tip: great location!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I showed up at 3 AM and the desk person was doing an audit or whatever it is that they do and told me that the computer was used for a half hour or so. I waited and little bit and he got me into a room before 3:30. I was sooooo happy. thank you!
room was fine, everything else was fine. breakfast was a little less but I only eat breakfast on weekends and I wasn't hungry this day

overall, a nice stay for one nite and I will stay again if I am passing through.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Floresville, Texas, United States
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Nice place, had a few slight problems with the WiFi and getting points accounted for, but Valerie was awesome! Very friendly, loved her accent! Clean rooms, comfortable beds. Really liked the towels there, not old and threadbare. Great music on the p.a. system while we were in the lobby and breakfast area.

Room Tip: >oad construction makes it a wee bit hard to get there, but plenty of parking, two great places t...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Yeovil
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stayed here twice on a road trip from Orlando to Houston and back, the check in team Scott and Aimee were excellant and made us feel very welcome and were very good to talk to. We did note on the first night that the coffee machine in the room had not been used for some time and was left up on top of the cupboard and covered in dust, also the chair at the desk needs replacing as it is sowing signs of wear and tear(room 328)
The breakfast bar was always well stocke and Linda who was looking after it was very friendly and as with the other staff made us welcome.
Despite being on frontage road facing I-10 road noise was not a problem, for the meat lovers if the wind is in the right direction the smell on waking up in the morning coming from Don's Specialty Meats a coupe of buildings up is to die for.
Stayed here twice and would certainly do so again

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jackson, Missouri
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

The gentleman who checked me in was extremely nice! That morning they extended my check to let me complete some work. The maid staff always had a smile on their face.

Great stay! Great staff! Thanks again!

• Stayed March 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Scott
Comfort Inn & Suites
#5 of 50 in Lafayette
Hampton Inn Lafayette
Hampton Inn Lafayette
#10 of 50 in Lafayette

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Scott - Lafayette West? Share your experiences!