Howard Johnson Scott Lafayette
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$76
$62
SleepInn
$143
$123
Pear Tree Inn Lafayette(Lafayette)
$80
$130
$45
All reviewsfront deskwaffleshot breakfastcleaning staffrecommend this hotelgreat pricebreakfast was excellentsunday morninghigher priceflat screen tvno meatrooms were very cleanhave stayed here several timesovernight stayenjoyed our staystaff was friendlybiscuits and gravy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 22, 2011

We spent the night there on Sept. 19th and found the property easy to find, it was clean, the employees were courtious and friendly. The full breakfast bar was a great addition. I will be staying there again. Recommend highly.

Room Tip: We were upstairs in a non smoking and it was as quiet as home.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I stayed here overnight while in the area on business. I paid a very reasonable price ($55) for a room – so my expectations were not high. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The room was clean and comfortable, the bed was nice, the wireless internet work well, the room was quiet. I have absolutely no complaints at all and will stay here again in the future!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Was in town for a work trip, just one night. Arrived after 10pm, desk clerk was pleasant & helpful...however this hotel apparently doesn't have an elevator (or if it does, I was never directed toward it)...I was given a room on the 2nd floor & had to lug my suitcase up the stairs near the lobby. Room was a little muggy (but granted, this was Louisiana in August--everything is a little muggy) and beds were okay, not great, a little firm for my taste. Hot breakfast in the morning was nice--biscuits, gravy, hashbrowns, scrambled or hard boiled eggs, waffles available. A little bland on some items but still better than the continentals at most hotels. Good connection for the free wifi. Not a bad spot to spend the night, & a good value.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2011

the most friendlest and best sevice we had ever had we will be back and tell everyone that this the best place to stay thank you

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2011

I stayed here for a week while visiting family and friends. The front desk and housekeeping were very friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Breakfast was good. Would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo