“Delicious”

Rochetto's Pizzaria
Ranked #7 of 32 Restaurants in Scott
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Best 1 of a kind pizza anywhere! It's not just pizza, all other items on the menu are great as well.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We eat here often. I have rated this restaurant more than once in the past. It always has good service and very good food for the price. It does not matter if you want pizza (get the cracker crust) or if you want pasta or other italian dishes, Rochetto's is always great. If you are from out of town and staying in Scott I'd suggest you eat here for pizza or Italian, or at their sister restaurant Fezzo's for Cajun. This family understands the restaurant business and always satisfies their patrons!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Had stopped near by at a hotel for the night. This place was recommended by the hotel clerk. Turns out it was a great idea. We had a deluxe pizza with all kinds of toppings on it. It tasted great. Took awhile for it to come out, but when it finally did it was well worth the wait. Server was really attentive. Even the manager stopped by to check on us. The restaurant itself was very clean and well maintained, if I ever happen to be this way again, I won't hesitate to eat here!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

This place was close by my hotel so I decided to walk over. It was a good choice. I had the lasagna and it was not only very good but they offered a large portion size also. Prices were good for the amount of food and the quality. Large menu too.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

OK- I'm a pizza purist. I went into this well aware that I'd be disappointed in the crust...and I was. The hand tossed didn't really have a homemade feel/taste to it. The real mistake this visit was trying something unconventional. We went for the etouffee pizza and it just really didn't work for us. It didn't help that the crawfish on it tasted really fishy. I know it's not exactly in season right now, but still. On the flipside, the shrimp on it was tasty. Still, there was very little cheese, you really couldn't taste the sauce, and it seemed only salt and hot sauce really helped it along. At least the service there is decent...minus being seated right next to the kitchen door and waitress stand.