“Great place to grab a bite”

VooDoo BBQ and Grill
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Saint Rose
“Great place to grab a bite”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

This place is down the street from my office and I have ate here probably 100 times. I live the pulled pork platter, Carolina sandwich and my absolute fab is the fire cracker chicken strips (hot). The cheese fries are awesome as well. Best ranch dressing I know of. I did try the burger once and didnt care for it too much. I pretty much stick with my regular stuff. The only bad thing I can say about this place is they always have new waitress and waiters. They must have a high turnover ratio because everything I eat here there is new people working there. Food is pretty good for a casual place to grab a bite to eat. Try the firecracker strips if you like the idea of spicy chicken strips dipped in ranch. Good stuff!!!

• Visited May 2013

Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
“Po-boy”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Its a good bbq joint, but nothing special about it. I eat po-boy actually, and it was pretty good. The bbq that I eat the next day was good.

• Visited June 2013
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Great brisket and jerk chicken”
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch here. Server suggested the combo with the jerk chicken. Even though I went with pulled pork and brisket, she brought out a small portion of the jerk chicken for me to try. It made me wish I had gotten the chicken. So GOOD! The brisket was some of the best I've had outside of Texas. BBQ Sauces were good. Good Mac and cheese and the corn pudding is also good.

Visited May 2013
Huntsville
“Decent”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Decent food at high prices. I think they are over rated. But, the beer is cold and the desserts are good. Just be careful what you order bq wise as some dishes are better than others. It was OK. Nothing special.

Visited March 2013
Camarillo, California
“'Okay' restaurant”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Our server was very kind, friendly and accomidating. Even though we arrived near closing, they welcomed us and showed no frustration at having to stay a little later, as I would have expected. The food was mediocre, however, and somewhat over-priced.

Visited January 2013

Been to VooDoo BBQ and Grill? Share your experiences!