WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Comfort Inn New Orleans Airport

Comfort Inn New Orleans Airport
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Saint Rose
Draper, Utah
“Close to airport. Good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

We arrived late at night but had no trouble finding the hotel. New, clean rooms. The parking was free and seemed secure. The area is somewhat industrial, but it is very close to the airport.
The breakfast was typical Choice Hotels. The breakfast area was clean and well managed.
The value was excellent. I would not hesitate to stay here again, or recommend it to friends.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Syed B, Manager at Comfort Inn New Orleans Airport, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Dear Rick H,

We are very happy to know your stay was wonderful and pleasant. Thank you so much for your feedback. We hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

This hotel is perfect for someone that wants to be close to the airport. It has very clean spacious rooms with large bathroom and ice cold AC. There is a coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator in the room. The property has a complementary business center for checking emails, printing boarding passes or whatever. The complementary breakfast is OK consisting of cereal, toast, pastries, make your own waffle, yogurt, juice, coffee and some microwaved sausage and scrambled egg patty that weren't so good. The staff was fantastic. They helped locate some tours we were looking for and on our departure morning, when the shuttle was full, the desk attendant jumped into another shuttle and immediately took us to the airport. There is nothing to do around the hotel, however, you are only 15 minutes from the French Quarter. The real beauty of this hotel is that it is only 5 minutes to the airport, however you don't hear any airport noise. If you rented a car, I suggest returning the car the night before your departure, have the complementary shuttle pick you up then have the shuttle take you to the airport in the morning. Saves a lot of time. This hotel is a great value for what you get.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Syed B, Manager at Comfort Inn New Orleans Airport, responded to this review, December 22, 2013
Dear George b,

We are glad to hear your stay was wonderful. Our goal is to give the best customer service possible and beyond. We hope to see you again.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

I wasn't in town for fun. I am from a few miles down the road, I went home to visit my mother who was just placed in Nursing Care nearby and it was a very Bitter Sweet trip for me. Upon check in, Indira, was very kind and right after I got into my room, came up stairs directly to give me something I had left at the desk. She was very sweet and I really appreciated that. The next morning as I was headed to the elevator, the housekeeping employee at the far end of the hall, greeted me and asked me if I needed anything. I was stopping at the desk because my coffee pot had a crack and was leaking, so I told her and she made a note, introduced herself, told me this wasn't her usual floor, but that she would make sure that the regular housekeep would get her note that she was replacing the coffee pot. She was wonderful in her attitude and treated me like I was a friend in her home. After leaving a tip for two days, I got a thank you note from this same person. So thank you Beaonca, you made a difficult visit, so much nicer.

Room Tip: In general the hotel was VERY clean, the employees very helpful and kind, you don't need any oth...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Syed B, Manager at Comfort Inn New Orleans Airport, responded to this review, January 1, 2014
To Sylvia R,

Thank you for your stay at our hotel. We are happy that we made you feel at home and accommodated you with all your needs possible. We hope to see you again.

Nashville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Hotels around the New Orleans Airport are way overpriced, but there are options. This Hotel is a great value, it's clean and the Internet is fast. What more can you ask for? The breakfast is average, but it beats paying a fortune at most of the others in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Syed B, Manager at Comfort Inn New Orleans Airport, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
To Wade B:

We are happy to know you enjoyed staying with us. We look forward to having you at our hotel again. Thanks for great review.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

This was a very clean hotel. Isolated and private, friendly staff.
I was disappointed at how thin and ragedy the towels were though. But the cleanliness made up for it.....but I like nice towels in a hotel, the quality of the room was great, good sleeping bed. Everything was so impressive is why the ragedy quality of the towels threw us for a loop.

• Stayed July 2013
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

We chose the Comfort Inn because it is very close to the airport. They provide a free shuttle and allow you to leave your car at the hotel at no extra charge. I could tell that they recently refreshed the room's decor and they provide a free breakfast. The staff were friendly.
Our disappointment was the lack of cleanliness. The bathroom and bedding were unacceptably dirty. Considering this and how much we paid for a night's stay, we will not be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Patricia C
Middle Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

We stayed one night at the Comfort Inn before a cruise. We flew into the airport and they provided a free transport to the hotel. We booked the transfer to the cruise port for $30 for both of us. The hotel was clean, rooms were nicely appointed and the bed was comfortable. I recommend this hotel for this purpose.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#1 of 22 in Metairie
Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport

Been to Comfort Inn New Orleans Airport? Share your experiences!