“Clean place” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn New Orleans Airport

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Comfort Inn New Orleans Airport
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Saint Rose
Toronto
“Clean place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2012

We were stuck as our flight got cancelled and the airline put us up there. On my own I would never pick a motel to stay in. I was pleasantly surprised that it was so clean and the staff was very helpful.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank arctush

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

I usually stay a little closer to the airport but decided to venture a mile further this time as they had a complimentary airport shuttle which started at 5am. I love the staff there. Very friendly and personable but at the same time very professional and efficient.
I would definitely come back to this property in my future stays in New Orleans.
The complimentary breakfast was your basic offerings of waffles and cold cereal and bagels....etc.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

stayed overnight! good breakfast, only problem was checked inn late at the hotel, so door was locked we stayed 5 to 10 outside in our car, other then that it was very good, Room was very clean and comfy.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

After a horrible experience at the Days Inn across from the Airport (MSY), I shopped around for other comparably-priced hotels in the area and found a room at the Comfort Inn for the last night of my trip before an early flight the next day.

Compared to my hellish experience at the Days Inn, this place was a breath of fresh air. The rooms were decent, comfortable, and clean, with flat screen TVs and air conditioning. The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. The windows are fully insulated to prevent outside noise, which makes for a restful night. Best of all, they offer a free shuttle to and from the airport. You 'd be hard pressed to find a better value if you're looking for a place near the airport.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank KN82
Atoka, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

First two rooms had dirty beds,third had hair all over the bathroom floor. Check your beds people if your sheets are wrinkled when you pull back the comforter and you see hair their dirty. I told the guy at the front desk two nights,he put me in for one,almost at bed time on the second night he called my room and said the rate was higher for the night. I stay at Comfort Inns about 100 times a year for business and this was the worst I have ever seen.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank PrestonKrone
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

Me and me nephew missed our flight and we needed a place to stay for the night all the hotels in the area were booked and the only hotel that wasnt was 15 miles a way so our cab driver took us to this hotel and they opened there doors and gladly took us in and helped us. In the morning for check out they offered us breakfast and lunch then took us to the airport. The people that worked here are great and they understand how stressful traveling is and they are will to help. Stay that this hotel whenever you need somewhere to stay.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Fort Collins, Colorado
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2012

Save yourself some discomfort and pick another place to stay. We has a late arrival and was told that the shuttle would not be running. So, we took a cab at $7.50 each for the 2 mile drive. There were 8 of us. When we arrived at the hotel, the shuttle pulled in behind with a group from the airport. The desk clerk said that was just the way it is. Poor customer service.

The room was fair and in disrepair. The closet door was laying on the floor. The advertised wifi did not work at all. The room was stifling hot and took over an hour to cool to a respectable temperature. The cleaning crew left us a dirty wash cloth in the shower and a former tenants dirty socks on the floor.

The worst part was the morning breakfast. I would love to comment on how this premade food compared to other hotels from past experience, but there was nothing to eat. The person responsible for the food must have been off that day. Even the coffee was empty. There was literally nothing to eat. The juice was warm and the hot water for tea was cold. I travel over 20 weeks a year for vacation and business and this was the WORST I have ever experienced.

I have had good experiences with Comfort Inn in the past so I will not stop using them based on this place. But, I will never come back here.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Radisson Hotel New Orleans Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Orleans Airport South
La Quinta Inn & Suites New Orleans Airport
Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport

Been to Comfort Inn New Orleans Airport? Share your experiences!